I only have an Internet connection and a Roku. Might be tough watching games this year.

Ulty

As soon as the Super Bowl was over, I agreed with my wife to ditch our TV services, no cable, no satellite and save a few bucks. We have a Roku player for our TV so we can stream Netflix and Hulu (lots of other channels are available on Roku, but hardly anything worthwhile that doesn't cost extra). We have Internet of course also.

Now the time of year I have been dreading because I don't know how I will be able to watch Husker games at home. Friends and family are a pain, and sports bars are expensive, even though we have saved some money from losing the satellite.

I have researched how to watch live sports on Roku, but the only option I have seen is PlayOn, which I don't see many good reviews for.

Suggestions for how to watch the games?

Are there any legal Internet sites that stream the games (even for a small fee) without having a cable subscription?

Sure, I'll give you my Cox credentials and you can log into the BTN2Go.

Great idea, he will need WatchESPN as well. I have DirecTV so don't have that. Anybody help him out?

This. I missed several games live when I was in Japan last year. Uverse didn't support watch ESPN. Now it does, I will never miss another game if I can't be in the stadium.