I only have an Internet connection and a Roku. Might be tough watching games this year.

Ulty

As soon as the Super Bowl was over, I agreed with my wife to ditch our TV services, no cable, no satellite and save a few bucks. We have a Roku player for our TV so we can stream Netflix and Hulu (lots of other channels are available on Roku, but hardly anything worthwhile that doesn't cost extra). We have Internet of course also.

Now the time of year I have been dreading because I don't know how I will be able to watch Husker games at home. Friends and family are a pain, and sports bars are expensive, even though we have saved some money from losing the satellite.

I have researched how to watch live sports on Roku, but the only option I have seen is PlayOn, which I don't see many good reviews for.

Suggestions for how to watch the games?

Are there any legal Internet sites that stream the games (even for a small fee) without having a cable subscription?

I did the same thing after the superbowl and now am now an getting ready to freak out. I live in Northern Colorado and Coloradoans for NE canceled their wathc site that has been in Loveland. Don't know what I am going to do now.

As soon as the Super Bowl was over, I agreed with my wife to ditch our TV services, no cable, no satellite and save a few bucks. We have a Roku player for our TV so we can stream Netflix and Hulu (lots of other channels are available on Roku, but hardly anything worthwhile that doesn't cost extra). We have Internet of course also.

Now the time of year I have been dreading because I don't know how I will be able to watch Husker games at home. Friends and family are a pain, and sports bars are expensive, even though we have saved some money from losing the satellite.

I have researched how to watch live sports on Roku, but the only option I have seen is PlayOn, which I don't see many good reviews for.

Are there any legal Internet sites that stream the games (even for a small fee) without having a cable subscription?

I did the same thing after the superbowl and now am now an getting ready to freak out. I live in Northern Colorado and Coloradoans for NE canceled their wathc site that has been in Loveland. Don't know what I am going to do now.

There are places in Fort Collins right?

Used to have Jackson's but it was sold a couple years ago and they are now longer a site.

I also did this. My in-laws live close and will let me watch some games there. I typically go to the Fox and Hound for a watch site (I live near Boulder). I also have an antenna for games on ABC, etc. I'm planning to listen to them on the radio when I can't view them.

Used to have Jackson's but it was sold a couple years ago and they are now longer a site.

What about these? I'm not sure how up-to-date this list is

Ryan's Sports Grill

925 E Harmony Road

Fort Collins, Colorado

970-229-0017

Mo Jeaux's Bar and Grill

820 City Park Ave.

Fort Collins, CO 80521

970 484-7427

Nordy's BBQ

151 North College Avenue

Fort Collins, CO 80524

970-568-8358

Official Coloradans for Nebraska Site

http://www.huskermax...watchsites.html

Ryan's Sports Grill

925 E Harmony Road

Fort Collins, Colorado

970-229-0017

Mo Jeaux's Bar and Grill

820 City Park Ave.

Fort Collins, CO 80521

970 484-7427

Nordy's BBQ

151 North College Avenue

Fort Collins, CO 80524

970-568-8358

Just found this list also. Ryan's is what use to be Jackson's. Maybe they have started have the games again. I will have to call them all.

I also did this. My in-laws live close and will let me watch some games there. I typically go to the Fox and Hound for a watch site (I live near Boulder). I also have an antenna for games on ABC, etc. I'm planning to listen to them on the radio when I can't view them.

My in-laws are in town here but my father in-law is a Buff and has no interest in Husker games being watched in his house. Not even when I bring the beer.

Ryan's Sports Grill

925 E Harmony Road

Fort Collins, Colorado

970-229-0017

Mo Jeaux's Bar and Grill

820 City Park Ave.

Fort Collins, CO 80521

970 484-7427

Nordy's BBQ

151 North College Avenue

Fort Collins, CO 80524

970-568-8358

Just found this list also. Ryan's is what use to be Jackson's. Maybe they have started have the games again. I will have to call them all.

Let me know what you find out :)

My in-laws are in town here but my father in-law is a Buff and has no interest in Husker games being watched in his house. Not even when I bring the beer.

Too bad. My father-in-law is a Buffs fan too (well, as much as anyone is really a Buffs fan), but he's more interested in watching sports and having a good time than team allegiances. If you've got friends or family that don't care as much, they might let you record the game on their equipment and watch it later.

Too bad. My father-in-law is a Buffs fan too (well, as much as anyone is really a Buffs fan), but he's more interested in watching sports and having a good time than team allegiances. If you've got friends or family that don't care as much, they might let you record the game on their equipment and watch it later.

Mine doesn't even watch Colorado much but won't watch the Huskers. When we would have gameday parties he would come to be nice and then sit in the other room with the women while we watched the game.

Mine doesn't even watch Colorado much but won't watch the Huskers. When we would have gameday parties he would come to be nice and then sit in the other room with the women while we watched the game.

Sums up the Buffs fans!! ;)

• Fire 1

Sums up the Buffs fans!! ;)

QFT. Awesome!