Season Tickets

Has anyone else noticed there is a visitor section in the new east expansion area? I knew nothing about it untill I opened my season tickets today and seen on the stadium map that there is a visitor section. You would have thought the universtiy could have given out that info when applying for the new area? It appears to be right behind where my seats are. I am not really happy there will be visitors directly behind me. Yes, it might be cool to meet fans from visiting teams, but I think I would rather be surrounded by fellow Husker fans!

Has anyone else noticed there is a visitor section in the new east expansion area? I knew nothing about it untill I opened my season tickets today and seen on the stadium map that there is a visitor section. You would have thought the universtiy could have given out that info when applying for the new area? It appears to be right behind where my seats are. I am not really happy there will be visitors directly behind me. Yes, it might be cool to meet fans from visiting teams, but I think I would rather be surrounded by fellow Husker fans!

That is something I did not know.

PS - welcome to the board. :thumbs

Not that I'm doubting you, but this here is the donation map for 2013. I saw it somewhere on the board. It doesnt show anything about a visitors area in the new overhang. And it's pretty detailed as far as special sections go. I just dont see them misleading folks when it comes to things like donations and purchase of season tickets.

2013_projected_levels.jpg

Not that I'm doubting you, but this here is the donation map for 2013. I saw it somewhere on the board. It doesnt show anything about a visitors area in the new overhang. And it's pretty detailed as far as special sections go. I just dont see them misleading folks when it comes to things like donations and purchase of season tickets.

2013_projected_levels.jpg

There is a visitors section at the top of 605. So far you can only see this on the map they emailed season ticket holders, which means they're trying to keep the info from the lowly peasant Husker fans known as non-donors.