****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

A place to post some big red twitteraid from fall camp.

Matt Davison ‏@Matt_Davison 9m

@Sean_Callahan I like that they have different skill sets. Newby small and quick, Taylor more powerful. Future bright at that spot.

Matt Davison ‏@Matt_Davison 14m

@mattmanzer1 Plenty of opportunities for all the WR's this year. They have great chemistry as a group too, no jealousy.

Matt Davison ‏@Matt_Davison 19m

A.J. Natter is "all business" according to some. Could provide depth at Rush End. He and Gregory make that group much better...now.

Matt Davison ‏@Matt_Davison 24m

Brodrick Nickens is a big dude and he could make an impact on D-line. Might need a new number though..69 looks odd on that side of the ball.

Matt Davison ‏@Matt_Davison 1h

WR's are deep, talented, and very competitive in practice. Love that group and how Coach Fisher has molded them. #huskers

Matt Davison ‏@Matt_Davison 1h

Didn't take me long to find Randy Gregory on the field tonight. #44 looks different...in a really good way. #Huskers

Some pics

http://m.huskers.com/mobile/PhotoAlbum.dbml?PALBID=980148&DB_OEM_ID=100&

• Fire 6

I think Davison is the perfect blend of Sunshine and Glimpse.

He's a homer, but a straight shooter. And gives a good look into names/pos groups/methods but still being knowledgeable.

A link to the past greatness, without holding it over every current players head that they will never be/are not as great as "they" were (Peters).

husker power

• Fire 1

Matt Davison ‏@Matt_Davison 9m

@Sean_Callahan I like that they have different skill sets. Newby small and quick, Taylor more powerful. Future bright at that spot.

If past practice is any indication, they will both burn their RS this season and see meaningless minutes while Ameer is run into the ground. On the bright side, it will make it much easier for them to transfer in a year or two. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.

Matt Davison ‏@Matt_Davison 19m

A.J. Natter is "all business" according to some. Could provide depth at Rush End. He and Gregory make that group much better...now.

Uh-huh. I honestly can't remember the last time we had a "rush end." I fully expect these guys to be forced to put on 30+ lbs and be part of the dancing bear show up front. Until that changes, I'll remain skeptical.

• Fire 1

I think Davison is the perfect blend of Sunshine and Glimpse.

He's a homer, but a straight shooter. And gives a good look into names/pos groups/methods but still being knowledgeable.

A link to the past greatness, without holding it over every current players head that they will never be/are not as great as "they" were (Peters).

husker power

Glimpse?

• Fire 1