****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

Erin Sorensen@helloerinmarie 2m

We made some bold predictions at @HailVarsity. @brandonlvogel, @GrantMuessel, @MDBabs and myself talk #Huskers: http://hailvarsity.com/2013/08/10-b1g-bold-predictions-for-2013/ …

5. Taylor Martinez will be one of the Heisman finalists invited to New York City.

This was a much bolder prediction earlier in the summer, but it’s still bold enough to mention. Taylor Martinez will get his invite to New York City in 2013. The senior made strides in 2012 that begged for an invite, helping take the Huskers from 65th to 26th in yards per play last season. He’ll help improve upon that in 2013. Martinez has a productive offensive unit to work with and the senior knows how to run. As Nebraska’s quarterback, he has faced his fair share of scrutiny over the last few years. It’s time for Martinez to shine and he will do just that in New York City. – E.S.

:o

Big Ten Network@BigTenNetwork 1h

Best #B1G campus. Best meal? Best interview? Get all of @BTNTomDienhart's "Best" from the BTN Football Tour - http://wp.me/p1MmDU-12S7

BEST CAMPUSES

Nebraska. Understated grandeur tucked adjacent to downtown Lincoln. It’s a great—and fun—combination. An overhaul of the historic Haymarket District near new Pinnacle Arena is impressive. But what’s up with the streets named for letters?

BEST MEALS

Misty’s, Lincoln, Neb. Come hungry, then order the king cut prime rib dinner. Quickie advice: Don’t fill up on that mini loaf of bread they bring to the table early. Oh, and wear loose-fitting pants.

BEST IMITATIONS OF MOMOLITHS (If I needed shade, I stood behind these guys)

Zach Sterup OL Nebraska (6-8, 315)

BEST-LOOKING TEAM OUT OF LOCKER ROOM

Nebraska. The guys who work in the trenches caught my eye, especially on defense. There is a wealth of studly looking players, which should make for a good rotation. Lots of big guys who can move.

ALL-INTENSE ASSISTANT COACH TEAM

Rick Kaczenski, defensive line, Nebraska. He emotes passion, and teaches at a volume level that a roadie for AC/DC would appreciate.

ALL-HAIR TEAM

Kenny Bell, WR, Nebraska. Oscar Gamble. That’s all I’m gonna say. Ask your dad.

Best looking team out of the locker room?

Ill take it.

...with a grain of salt. ;)

To be fair, there are about 5 or 6 teams/people/places/etc listed for each category. I just pulled all of the Nebraska stuff