****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

Looking at those pictures I see our defense may have even gotten worse at tackling.... -_-

I totally agree. I also noticed that Taylor's throwing motion has completely regressed.

NACMZMEJLICVZVK.20130806011126.JPG

See?

Not only that but he isn't even looking at his receivers who are behind him and two of them don't even have their helmets on. I love Bo and all but it's almost like this team has given up

• Fire 4

Looking at those pictures I see our defense may have even gotten worse at tackling.... -_-

I totally agree. I also noticed that Taylor's throwing motion has completely regressed.

NACMZMEJLICVZVK.20130806011126.JPG

See?

Not only that but he isn't even looking at his receivers who are behind him and two of them don't even have their helmets on. I love Bo and all but it's almost like this team has given up

+1 :clap

If past practice is any indication, they will both burn their RS this season and see meaningless minutes while Ameer is run into the ground. On the bright side, it will make it much easier for them to transfer in a year or two. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.

When was the last time we RS'ed a RB on a scholarship? To be fair, we have't RS'ed a single RB, and it would be nonsense to do so now. All of them will get some reps. Newby or Taylor may get 20-40 reps throughout the season, but its experience. I can see Ameer going out with an injury and people whining that non of our backups have experience besides Cross. Can't win for losing I guess.

We will most likely always have QUALITY depth at RB here. Hell, we have had A Green and Heard leave in the past two years, and we are still stacked. "Burning RS's" should be done in this position.

• Fire 1

@HuskerExtraSip: One practice observer remarked that it looks like Nebraska stole the 6-6, 230-pound Gregory from Georgia's roster, if you know what I mean.

@HuskerExtraSip: If this were the SEC, I might even say, regarding Randy Gregory, it looks like Nebraska got its money's worth. Bada-bing. #Huskers

@HuskerExtraSip: Let's put it this way: Randy Gregory easily moves into top five among #Huskers most-impressive-looking players. For whatever it's worth.

@HuskerExtraSip: Just back from early part of #Huskers practice. Juco-transfer DE Randy Gregory passes eye test in flying colors. Looks ready. We'll see.

Can you say man crush?

Pics or it didn't happen Sip!

Re watching the Georgia game and I did notice that they had three down lineman on defense and the Jarvis Jones as a stand up 7 technique pass-rusher.

He looks like he could blow up the zone read from Colter at the point of exchange.