2 Season Tickets for Sale - Best offer accepted on Monday

My brother is selling 2 of his season tickets for the upcoming 2013 football season.

• Section 32
  • Row 92
  • Seats are side by side
  • 16 TOTAL Tickets

Games:

Wyomng

Southern Miss

UCLA

South Dakota St

Illinois

Northwestern

Michigan St

Iowa

Asking $1,500 for the pair OBO. This is pretty much what he paid for them with the required donation, so it's a fair price.

Please email offers to fivealarmfire@hotmail.com or post in here.

Includes Priority mail shipping.

Best offer received by Monday August 12 will get them.

Thanks.

Given that the donation is tax deductible, it's not exactly fair to ask for the same price that he paid to the Athletic Department. On top of that, the donation for those seats was only $150/seat for 2013 so I hope he isn't expecting to get $1500 anyway. Just my two cents.

I think those may have been $250 per but I agree with you.

Given that the donation is tax deductible, it's not exactly fair to ask for the same price that he paid to the Athletic Department. On top of that, the donation for those seats was only $150/seat for 2013 so I hope he isn't expecting to get $1500 anyway. Just my two cents.

I think those may have been $250 per but I agree with you.

I don't think so - take a look:

Untitled-3.jpg

Ok thanks guys! Your offers of .02 cents & $5 dollars are making this a tough decision.

I understand you're just trying to be helpful Huskers, but just for the record here is my $5.02.

Yes donations are tax deductible, but last time I checked the IRS is pretty greedy and only returns about 20% of deductions. If you're getting back $1 for $1 I'd like the name of your CPA... on second thought maybe not. :)

You also have to realize that donations are variable. Just because the minimum shows $150 doesn't mean everyone donated the same amount. Higher contributions were made years ago to retain seats and in hopes of an upgrade. Many ppl have continued to donate a higher value for this reason. No it's not practical to expect to regain every penny of your donation amount, and that isn't the case in this situation.

Remember, it was a starting price.. "or best offer".

With that said, since there were no serious offers he's willing to drop the price to $1,250.

Let us know if interested. Thanks.

• Fire 1