SIGNED (2014) C Jake Hammond

Has there ever been a case like this in the last 50 years where a school has risen from the grave in a sport just be sheer willpower?

Wasn't there something about how we were going down a similar plan as Florida with Billy Donovan?

They hired him, built all new facilities, etc. He started to pull in some guys, won a couple titles, etc. Bang-bang!

Has there ever been a case like this in the last 50 years where a school has risen from the grave in a sport just be sheer willpower?

Wasn't there something about how we were going down a similar plan as Florida with Billy Donovan?

They hired him, built all new facilities, etc. He started to pull in some guys, won a couple titles, etc. Bang-bang!

They had a Final Four two years before Donovan got there, back in 94.

I think this will be an incredible story when all is said and done. All new practice facility and arena that rival, if not top, anyone else in the nation, new coach who brings unheard of talent to Lincoln, assistants from other powers are coming here and the ones here are turning down jobs at other traditional powers and there is no way that Miles is going winless in tourney games. A program synonymous with mediocrity suddenly decides to be a basketball power, and grabs it.

• 2 months later...

One of the things I couldn't stand about the Doc Sadler era was how terrible we were on the offensive boards. I think you could count on one hand how many second chance points we scored IN HIS ENTIRE TENURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like how this kid is tough on the offensive boards and then goes up and scores.

• Fire 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...