wtg go rex burkhead

When the preseason is over I think Rex will be number 3 on the depth chart. He is going to do it the old fashioned way and beat out Perman(?) and Herron with hard work and effort. He popped up and ran back to the huddle after every carry and just hustled all night. He was has better vision than the other two also, they kept running into tackles and Rex was getting an extra yard or two every carry.

I am hoping that an opportunity will open up somewhere in the league before the end of the preseason. I don't think Rex will get a legit chance to show what he can do in Cinci. They have too much in front of him that they "believe in". A solid RB will always be needed and Rex is well rounded. He would be served well if he got cut from the Bengals and landed on a team that has an RB need.

I am hoping that an opportunity will open up somewhere in the league before the end of the preseason. I don't think Rex will get a legit chance to show what he can do in Cinci. They have too much in front of him that they "believe in". A solid RB will always be needed and Rex is well rounded. He would be served well if he got cut from the Bengals and landed on a team that has an RB need.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I don't think that RB coach of his is going to give him a chance.

At what point in the game does the Burkhead stuff start? I don't want to watch the whole second half if I don't have to.

The first half wasn't too bad for a preseason game, really. The starters got a lot of work. Mike of Mike & Mike in the Morning figured it has something to do with the CBA debacle. There's a walk-through and an actual practice during 2-a-days now, instead of 2 full practices.

At what point in the game does the Burkhead stuff start? I don't want to watch the whole second half if I don't have to.

The first half wasn't too bad for a preseason game, really. The starters got a lot of work. Mike of Mike & Mike in the Morning figured it has something to do with the CBA debacle. There's a walk-through and an actual practice during 2-a-days now, instead of 2 full practices.

Gee, thanks for narrowing that down :lol:

• Fire 1

He made a tackle at about 13:16 in the 3rd quarter then he saw RB action at 6:40 in the third and was rotating basically every other series from then on.

http://www.nfl.com/g...lyze=playbyplay

ctrl+f "burkhead"