wtg go rex burkhead

I wish the Lions would have drafted Rex. I thing Reggie Bush is going to be a bust.

Are you serious? Reggie bush has been tearing it up in training camp and did decent in the first preseason game. Also, he will help out with the Lion's passing attack and will have a lot of open space to work with. Burkhead isn't that fast and wouldn't be that great of a pass catching rb.

I wish the Lions would have drafted Rex. I thing Reggie Bush is going to be a bust.

Are you serious? Reggie bush has been tearing it up in training camp and did decent in the first preseason game. Also, he will help out with the Lion's passing attack and will have a lot of open space to work with. Burkhead isn't that fast and wouldn't be that great of a pass catching rb.

That was a good play but burkhead has nothing compared to Bush. Bush is a better fit for the lions than burkhead. Bush is great at catching the ball and making plays in open space and is faster and more elusive than burkhead. You also put up ONE highlight of burkhead. Burkhead is average speed compared to nfl rb's and has average hands. He would be great for short yard situations though.

I think Burkhead would be a perfect fit for the Seahawks. He fits perfectly what Seattle is trying to do. He reminds me of a lot Marshawn Lynch. Ultimately it wouldn't be beneficial for Rex to be there because he would be behind Marshawn Lynch, Robert Turbin, and some rookies like Christine Michael from Texas A&M, and Spencer Ware from LSU. I hope the Bengals realize what a special talent they have in Rex.

Umm really.. What did he tear up in the game? Bush has had what 1 good year in the league.

R. Bush 3 5 1.7 0 6

Umm really.. What did he tear up in the game? Bush has had what 1 good year in the league.

R. Bush 3 5 1.7 0 6

17th in rushing yards, 19th in ypc, 17th in rushing TDs and basically two catches per game for 18 yards. Decent but far from great.

Another solid game by Rex. Had a 22 yard run and a 5.2 ypc. Also a couple tackles on punt coverage.

He looked pretty good. Wasn't much blocking for him except on that 22 yarder. Boom Herron had 81 yds and a td on a nice multiple cutback run. They gave him the bulk of the pt down the stretch. Really wish they'd give Rex 10+ carriers to better showcase what he can do.

That was a good play but burkhead has nothing compared to Bush. Bush is a better fit for the lions than burkhead. Bush is great at catching the ball and making plays in open space and is faster and more elusive than burkhead. You also put up ONE highlight of burkhead. Burkhead is average speed compared to nfl rb's and has average hands. He would be great for short yard situations though.

That was a fantastic move at the 30.