wtg go rex burkhead

bump, bush already has over 100 yards rushing in the first half against the bears. I told you this was going to be an amazing acquisition for the lions that could lift them over the hump, too bad Burleson Is hurt though.

I have to give you props for a great prediction. Bush is having a great day. Suh is also having a great day. 3 picks for the lions D. Suh has been all over Cutler and has him rattled. Suh also forced a fumble that was returned for a TD.

Farley has been playing well and im liking Ansah, I think the lions have a chance at the division this year.

Roy really likes to leap over people. He did it again Sunday. And yes... he looks good. Good for him... he was always a likeable Husker and I am sure we all wish him well.

Helu always showed "flashes of greatness" during his time at NU. He would have great runs, games, or stretches of 2-3 games. His Mizzou game in 2010 was amazing!!! The thing that always hurt him was his lack of durability. He always seemed to be a little dinged up or have a lingering injury that wouldn't let him be at full speed.