If I'm the Head Coach at Nebraska, there's no way _________ doesn't see the field this year.

If I have to pick only two, it's probably RG44 and Adam Taylor. But we have so many proven and potential weapons on offense it's going to be tough spreading it around that much....hopefully lots of mop up duty looks at least. On D, I want to see em all. Or at least as many as it takes to field something much more impressive on that side of the ball. I'm confident that we have the talent. Hopefully they also have the attitude.

RG makes a play I saw on YouTube where he comes through the line to make a hit in the backfield on the rb, forces a fumble and as he's running after the ball he reaches down with one hand(without even slowing down) snatches up the ball and runs it into the end zone. That was pretty badass.

after watching husker highlights I forgot how explosive and shifty Ameer is. I truly think he will have a great year, better than last year. Our offense is going to be special

I think his shiftyness really showed in these 3 games: UCLA, Michigan, and Georgia.

He was juking defenders left and right.

after watching husker highlights I forgot how explosive and shifty Ameer is. I truly think he will have a great year, better than last year. Our offense is going to be special

I think his shiftyness really showed in these 3 games: UCLA, Michigan, and Georgia.

The cut he had in the Georgia game when he cut to his left was just nasty. I'm sure you know exactly which one I'm talking about

The cut he had in the Georgia game when he cut to his left was just nasty. I'm sure you know exactly which one I'm talking about

Yep and he did it while maintaining high speed. It was excellent.

Matt Finnin. We have this guy for two years. He could be a great one. I'd want to find out just how good he is early on. Rather than waiting for him to top the depth chart over Qvale and Rodriguez.

Word is that Finnin will be granted an extra year due to him leaving his first school when his day's health went south. His father passed away this past spring.

Matt Finnin. We have this guy for two years. He could be a great one. I'd want to find out just how good he is early on. Rather than waiting for him to top the depth chart over Qvale and Rodriguez.

Word is that Finnin will be granted an extra year due to him leaving his first school when his day's health went south. His father passed away this past spring.

That's great news. Any word out of camp about him?

That's great news. Any word out of camp about him?

Today Bo said he is doing fine, but the other guys are obviously farther ahead, which is to be expected since they've been here so much longer.