Looking to start a movement. Let's black-out the stadium against UCLA. I'm not talking about ruining our tradition and the Sea of Red. I'm talking about one game to set the tone for the season. The players will be wearing Black Alternate uniforms so why shouldn't the fans in attendance. Lets face it, the young Defense will need all the support it can get this year and what better way than to represent our Blackshirts. The Bruins wouldn't know what to think when they come here to play against what will be an athletic and fast defense with a crowd that could be more intimidating than we've ever imagined it can be. Even if you don't get the chance to attend the game itself I urge everyone to help spread the word towards the cause. Here is the facebook link to help promote this idea. Lets strike the fear of the Blackshirts into the Bruins. Go Big Red! https://www.facebook...77994085635266/

• Fire 1

I love the idea of a Black Out game but it won't be successful for multiple reasons. One, too many of the fans(same crowd as the anti-alternate uniform crowd) won't like it because its "not tradition and were Nebraska and we don't do that stuff". And two, you would have to have a University sponsored campaign, otherwise too many people would be uninformed and it would just look bad. I'm all for a Black Out but if we don't do it right then it would just make us look stupid.

I would definitely be in favor of the towels, however. Not for the whole stadium (we tried that for Michigan and I saw plenty old people with a look of "the hell do I do with this?") but at least for the student section. That Wisconsin game was a ton of fun and those towels were a really cool sight.

• Fire 1