Official HB Good Coffee Thread

The best part of waking up..........who totally gives a f#*k.

No just kidding, but when I sang it out loud it sounded cool. Just sing it to the same rhythm as the commercial you'll get it. I don't drink anything fancy. Folgers Columbian Roast. McDonalds Vanilla Iced Coffee. Or this LaRue sh#t that tastes like sasquatches a-hole that we have at work. It all keeps me awake when my ass is dragging so whatev...........

I live in Italy and enjoy Kimbo coffee to drink if its Italian coffee since its grown by mount vesuvious. If its American coffee, me and the wife go for Duncan donuts coffee.

I'm jealous of your coffee. I don't think that I had a bad cup of coffee in Italy. Even the Lavazza that was served in gas stations was good.

(But I'm REALLY jealous of your food.)

• Fire 1

I live in Italy and enjoy Kimbo coffee to drink if its Italian coffee since its grown by mount vesuvious. If its American coffee, me and the wife go for Duncan donuts coffee.

I'm jealous of your coffee. I don't think that I had a bad cup of coffee in Italy. Even the Lavazza that was served in gas stations was good.

(But I'm REALLY jealous of your food.)

Italian food here is way different and healthier than American Italian. The pizza is even better here than American pizza in my opinion. I don't know if I can go back home next year and eat American Italian.

What's everyone drink in the morning?

A few of my favorites:

dark-pack.png

For real? I've never tried their coffee because it just seemed like it would be gas-station garbage. Am I missing out?

Indonesian beans are my favorite. You get a really good, full-bodied flavor without all the acidity you find in African beans. Central/South American beans seem kinda "nutty" to me, and you have to roast the hell out of them to get a good flavor. Most shops I go to don't do a good job of this. Peets in California was pretty good. Starbucks in Nebraska makes the most palatable cup.

For the best coffee you have to grind it fresh and put it in a press. I have a four-cup Bodum press that's worked well for me. I've never roasted my own beans. What do you use for that, rawhide?

What's everyone drink in the morning?

A few of my favorites:

dark-pack.png

For real? I've never tried their coffee because it just seemed like it would be gas-station garbage. Am I missing out?

Indonesian beans are my favorite. You get a really good, full-bodied flavor without all the acidity you find in African beans. Central/South American beans seem kinda "nutty" to me, and you have to roast the hell out of them to get a good flavor. Most shops I go to don't do a good job of this. Peets in California was pretty good. Starbucks in Nebraska makes the most palatable

For the best coffee you have to grind it fresh and put it in a press. I have a four-cup Bodum press that's worked well for me. I've never roasted my own beans. What do you use for that, rawhide?

You sir are missing out if you haven't tried Duncan donut coffee. They have it whole bean as well if you want to grind and serve.

Italian food here is way different and healthier than American Italian. The pizza is even better here than American pizza in my opinion. I don't know if I can go back home next year and eat American Italian.

Definitely. Everything is fresh and meticulously prepared. Even the €3 sandwiches at truck stop like cafes are excellent.

The worst is trying to find acceptable salami in the US . . .