Walts gonna go back and try to f#*k up Grey Matter IMO. It will bring everything full circle, Walt's pride and ego is what got him into this, cancer was just a catalyst. It would be an unfitting finale if Walt didn't try to get back at "them" and also try to save Jesse.

My prediction is always wrong, but what the hell. I think he'll end up saving Jesse, but it won't initially be his intention. . . kind of deal.

Walts gonna go back and try to f#*k up Grey Matter IMO. It will bring everything full circle, Walt's pride and ego is what got him into this, cancer was just a catalyst. It would be an unfitting finale if Walt didn't try to get back at "them" and also try to save Jesse.

My prediction is always wrong, but what the hell. I think he'll end up saving Jesse, but it won't initially be his intention. . . kind of deal.

Agreed.

I've read a bunch of theories about how BB ends. Here's what I think happens:

Walt bails out of his haven in New Hampshire, heads back to the family in Albuquerque, and goes out in a blaze of glory with the feds. This theory is based on the name of the final episode: "Felina." Sure, Felina could be an anagram for finale. But according to this theory it points to the Marty Robbins song, El Paso, about a girl named Felina: EL PASO youtube

btw, I don't like too many C&W songs. But I just love this song. It's a C&W Greek tragedy.

Oh yeah!

A blaze of glory. Not with the feds though. Instead wiping out Todd and the gang. And they even worked that Marty Robbins song into the episode.

Awesome.

One of the best end-of-series episodes I've seen. Maybe the best ever. Certainly not a cop out like the Sopranoes end turned out to be.

*SPOILERS*

(sorry I don't know how to make the fancy post that hides the message)

The Shield still tops my "best finale" list, but this was pretty close. Nothing too unpredictable, which surprised me, yet it felt like a perfect wrap up. This series has always been very Shakespearian and for that I believe Walt's fate was inevitable. It was strangely satisfying to watch him die by his own bullet literally. I have always seen this show as a tale about hubris and ego. Walt was never truly in it for the money. He wanted to be recognized for doing something he loved (chemistry), especially after he was forced out of Gray Matter