DAMN, this sh#t just got deep. Jesse can't kill Walt because then it would put Hank on the line if Walt mysteriously dies. I'm guessing Walt gave a copy of the video to Saul and Skyler. So, despite everything, Hank has to do everything in his power not to let Jesse kill Walter.

This show makes my head spin.

Watched the 4 new episodes of this seasons Breaking Bad and holy poop nuggets. Jesse letting his own personal problems getting the best of him and wouldn't be sad to see him die in the next episode or the last episode. I'm sick of Skylar and Jesse....both of these people I wouldn't miss at all.

Jesse's logic is something that's been annoying me for a long time. Let's ignore the fact that Walt let his woman die, since Jesse isn't aware of it.

1. Walt saves Jesse from getting killed by running the two drug dealers over with his car.

2. Because of this, Gus decides he doesn't want Walt around anymore.

3. Jesse ends up rising up as the guy Gus wants and Walt has a death sentence hanging over him.

4. Walt poisons Brock in order to get Jesse back on his side.

Okay, that was really crappy of Walt, but he shouldn't have needed to do it in the first place. Jesse already f*ing knew about Tomas being murdered. Jesse should have stood by Walt. The only reason Gus was pissed at Walt was because he stuck his neck out for Jesse over the murder of Tomas. (Of course then Walt had to defend himself in ways that pissed Gus off more, but who can blame him for that? It all started with him saving Jesse from the two drug dealers).

Walt is still an ahole but Jesse doesn't know the details of his ahole-ishness and he hates him over something that he forced him to need to do, in order to save his own life.

Also, it always bothered me when Jesse screamed at Walt for ruining his life and saying he now has nothing and no one left. Well, he lost his woman but he didn't have her when he met Walt, so that's a bunch of B.S. And what else had he lost at that point? Nothing that I can think of. (Walt hadn't gone on a murdering rampage yet).