No autographs at Louisville's Fan Day

np_husker

I would be ok with this. I have gone to Fan Day several times over the years and the lines are crazy. I was there for over an hour this year and when I left the stadium people were still standing in line just to enter the stadium, much less get an autograph or two. I think opening a practice to the fans would be awesome. Louisville is obviously doing this because of the Manziel controversy, but I would be ok with no autographs at Fan Day.

The Louisville Cardinals will not allow players to sign autographs at UL's Football Fan Day on Aug. 18 because of a "national problem" of autographed items being sold.

http://espn.go.com/c...ograph-signings

First of all, isn't the whole point of fan day so people can collect autographs? Fan day without autographs is like going to Hooters just for the food.

Secondly, I'm sure people all over the country are scouring Ebay and Craigslist for autographs of Louisville stars.

• Fire 2

First of all, isn't the whole point of fan day so people can collect autographs? Fan day without autographs is like going to Hooters just for the food.

Secondly, I'm sure people all over the country are scouring Ebay and Craigslist for autographs of Louisville stars.

Ha ha! Anyone who can work Hooters into this conversation deserves a +1. :lol: