2013 NFL Discussion Thread

Mavric

I know my Chiefs and I are really banking on that #1 pick qb running back wide receiver linebacker err, offensive lineman to pan out.

:facepalm:

Hey, they have the best QB in the NFL so that should be something.

If he's half as good as Cassel was bad, I'll take it.

When your own fans boo you because you got hurt, then you know it's bad.

They didnt boo because he got hurt. They frickin cheered. heh.

Regarding that situation, i was watching that game and really didnt notice the amount of cheers as being a big deal. Been to a few Chiefs games over the years. Dont know how it falls in line with the rest of the NFL, but there are just flat out a lot drunk frickin retards there. I've never ever been to a nebraska football game where, regardless of the attitude of the people sitting around me, that I couldnt have legit football conversations. I never got that at any of the 9 Chiefs games I've been to. Theyre just drunk and stupid and frankly dont know much about the sport.

That cheering incident was just blown out of proportion by that lineman who decided to go on a rant to the media after the game about it.

I know my Chiefs and I are really banking on that #1 pick qb running back wide receiver linebacker err, offensive lineman to pan out.

:facepalm:

Hey, they have the best QB in the NFL so that should be something.

If he's half as good as Cassel was bad, I'll take it.

I mean it can't get any worse than it was last year. Big key is to keep Charles healthy.

Packers aren't going to be very good

Fortunately everyone else in the division is mediocre so we'll still win it

They lost Jennings, right? Other than that, why aren't they going to be as good?

Packers O-Line, RBs and entire defense are nothing to brag about. Shows how much a QB means in the NFL.

But hasn't it been that way for a couple years now?

Packers lost Jennings, our starting left tackle is out for the year on an already abysmal offensive line, Jordy just had surgery and Randall Cobb is already banged up.

Our running backs are Starks and two rookies, our defense isn't really improved at all from last year. Woodson is gone, although that might actually be a good thing.

Basically gonna have to rely on Rodgers and Rodgers alone. 10-6, maybe 11-5 at best.

I would actually like to see the Vikings have a great year and win the division. And the Lions to come in 2nd in the division and make the playoffs, just to mix things up.

I'm with you on the Lions, but I still don't think the back end of their defense is going to be able to stop anyone.