2013 NFL Discussion Thread

Mavric

After limping to the sideline under his own power, Brady missed one play before rejoining and completing the drill. Following the drill, Brady huddled with coach Bill Belichick, offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels and head trainer Jim Whalen and it was determined that Brady would not continue to practice.

He jogged off the field under his own power.

http://espn.go.com/b...-bay-buccaneers

After reading some other posts, here are some thoughts on those posts.

I actually think KC can push for a playoff spot this year. Being a Dallas fan, I have a lot of respect for Andy Reid.

I think Seattle takes a step back this year. Maybe 7-9 or 8-8 while missing the playoffs.

I also think the steelers miss the playoffs. I have the North going to the Ravens.

Your always one Peyton sack away from Denver being an afterthought and their Oline has been getting hammered with injuries so far in camp.

Right now I have Houston and San Fran in the Super Bowl with Atlanta and New England close behind. Sleepers to win it all would be Dallas and KC.

Teams on the decline- Pittsburgh, Giants, packers, bears,

Teams on the upswing- KC, Tampa, Arizona,

Teams being over hyped- Miami, Washington, buffalo, Ohio State

Packers lost Jennings, our starting left tackle is out for the year on an already abysmal offensive line, Jordy just had surgery and Randall Cobb is already banged up.

Our running backs are Starks and two rookies, our defense isn't really improved at all from last year. Woodson is gone, although that might actually be a good thing.

Basically gonna have to rely on Rodgers and Rodgers alone. 10-6, maybe 11-5 at best.

Looks like McCarthy is looking to start their second-round pick fourth-round pick used car salesman at RB as of now so you have that going for you.

After reading some other posts, here are some thoughts on those posts.

I actually think KC can push for a playoff spot this year. Being a Dallas fan, I have a lot of respect for Andy Reid.

I think Seattle takes a step back this year. Maybe 7-9 or 8-8 while missing the playoffs.

I also think the steelers miss the playoffs. I have the North going to the Ravens.

Your always one Peyton sack away from Denver being an afterthought and their Oline has been getting hammered with injuries so far in camp.

Right now I have Houston and San Fran in the Super Bowl with Atlanta and New England close behind. Sleepers to win it all would be Dallas and KC.

Teams on the decline- Pittsburgh, Giants, packers, bears,

Teams on the upswing- KC, Tampa, Arizona,

Teams being over hyped- Miami, Washington, buffalo, Ohio State

Now I know why you don't bump the "Bump when Drunk" thread. Your smoking that wacky backy. :D