Bump during insomnia

When I used to have trouble with this one of the biggest problems was how mad it would make me. I'd be exhausted all day and ready to fall asleep, but when head meets pillow I was wide awake again. Then I'd get angry, and that would just wake me up even more, and I'd be back on the bad cycle again.

I cannot stress enough how much I recommend something like Ambien. I took it regularly for maybe a month, it reset my sleep cycle, and now I'm back to pretty normal sleep times and rarely take it anymore. Don't suffer from this if you don't have to. Talk to your doctor.

When I used to have trouble with this one of the biggest problems was how mad it would make me. I'd be exhausted all day and ready to fall asleep, but when head meets pillow I was wide awake again. Then I'd get angry, and that would just wake me up even more, and I'd be back on the bad cycle again.

I cannot stress enough how much I recommend something like Ambien. I took it regularly for maybe a month, it reset my sleep cycle, and now I'm back to pretty normal sleep times and rarely take it anymore. Don't suffer from this if you don't have to. Talk to your doctor.

You should do radio broadcasts. :D

***Side effects include crashing your car into a tree, having your wife chase you with your own golf clubs, and failing to win a major golf tournament for five-plus years. Consult your physician.

Something as simple as Bendadryl often works for me, when I remember to take it in time. It is the exact same ingredient (diphenhydramine) in OTC sleep-aids. The only problem is I have to remember to take it well in advance of going to bed so it can run its course by the time I have to get up in the morning to avoid being a zombie.