***2015 Recruiting***

Wow! Drake Martinez looks like he had a great year in JUCO, Hudl. He is not getting much love in recruitment; Rivals only has two reported offers. However, he recently got an offer from and visited Michigan St. His other offer is San Diego St, so unless he wants to stay close to home (after leaving Nebraska), we might be seeing a return of the Martinez' family in Memorial this November.

Wow! Drake Martinez looks like he had a great year in JUCO, Hudl. He is not getting much love in recruitment; Rivals only has two reported offers. However, he recently got an offer from and visited Michigan St. His other offer is San Diego St, so unless he wants to stay close to home (after leaving Nebraska), we might be seeing a return of the Martinez' family in Memorial this November.

IIRC, MSU was onto Drake coming out of HS as well.

So there are 14 commits, we will find out shortly if Matt Snyder is staying and we need a TE ( although shortly seems like forever right now), they are going for 19 in the class so 5 more guys if M. Synder stays. I think Garbutt is N and it sounds like Barry is leaning our way and announcing the 29th and Warren tweeted like we just got another commit last night So...

Who does that leave? A WR (Alston), it looks like they are making a second DE a priority, and a spot goes to OT Paulo if he wants it but sounds like no one is giving us a chance there. I've also been seeing a lot speculation about Kenneth McGruder and Terez Hall but it appears we won't have room for both or maybe the Warren tweet is McGruder. So what is the priority here for the last couple spots? This looks like its going to be a long week.

I dont think we will take on 20. 19 seems to be a solid number.

I think Lewis would be part of the final 5 to commit.

I get the feeling Sykes will be our guy and McGruder is staying with Okie Lite.

Paulo seems like a stretch.

Like our odds on Barry. It is between us and Miami I think.

So if we add Lewis, Sykes and Barry we have 2 spots left.