For sale:Custom Nebraska Figures

huskerguy

***New Ones At The Bottom*** Notice: new huker "emblems on jerseys, adidas logo on jersey, and adidas logo on gloves. These logos will be added to all the past figures that didn't have them

I am changing policies on how to buy these. I will be making them on my own and then selling them here. There are now prices by them all and you just need to drop me a message and tell me which you want. These are sold on a fist come first serve basis. I will still take request for certain players if you guys want to still do that. I also will combine shipping if you want multiple figures. I have about 7 more on the way.

Ones I've Made...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D. Williams- $25+shipping

Demorrio Williams (Falcons)

Marlon Lucky- $25+shipping

Marlon Lucky (Husker)

Marlon Lucky (Huskers)

Marlon Lucky (Huskers)

Marlon Lucky (Huskers)

Cory Ross- $25+shipping

Cory Ross (Huskers)

Cory Ross (Huskers)

Cory Ross (Huskers)

Cory Ross (Huskers)

Zac Taylor- $25+shipping

Zac Taylor (Huskers)

Zac Taylor (Huskers)

Zac Taylor (Huskers)

Zac Taylor (Huskers)

"The Run" Tommie Frazier & Ben Hanks- $35+shipping

"The Run"

"The Run"

"The Run"

"The Run"

"The Run"

Ahman Green- $25+shipping

Green (Huskers)

Green (Huskers)

Green (Huskers)

Green (Huskers)

**NEW**

Daniel Bullocks- $25+shipping

D.Bullocks (Huskers)

D.Bullocks (Huskers)

D.Bullocks (Huskers)

D.Bullocks (Huskers)- Tackle Pose

Adam Carriker (name will be added soon)- $25 +shipping

Carriker (Huskers)

Carriker (Huskers)

Carriker (Huskers)

Carriker (Huskers)

Zach Bowman- $25 + shipping

Bowman (Huskers)

Bowman (Huskers)

Bowman (Huskers)

Bowman (Huskers)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other new pictures of ones Im working on!

Matt Davison (Huskers)

Matt Davison (Huskers)

Matt Davison (Huskers)

it is hard to make an offer for something like that. you see some quality action figures that sell for around $25 but those are probably mass produced.

i would have no clue what to offer for a custom one. (i would not want to insult you for offering to low)

they look very cool and i would like to have one.

figure out your price and let me know

Those are awesome! I think if you started with some of the "legends" you'd be well on your way.

Johnny "the jet" Rodgers, Turner Gill, Irving Fryar, Mike Rozier, Tommie Frazier, Ahman Green, Brook Berringer, Eric Crouch, and Cory Ross (to name a few.)

Now if you could do standing figures (i.e. coaches) you'd really be hitting it on all cylinders. Bob Devaney and Tom Osborne would be a must for my collection.

Name your price, I'll start my collection soon. :thumbs

I had another thought. If you could do a few as solo and also available in an "action tandem" you'd really open the options.

Take for instance Frazier running the option with Green.

You'd have to think of something special for Brook.

I dont know if you guys realize this but I dont make the actual figure. I just take one from this site paint & customize it any way you want. Look on that site to tell me what model you what of the guy such as I took this figure and made it into the Cory Ross one. The price depends on the avaibility of the model you want, the higher series ones will be cheaper. If you have anymore questions ask them or keep posting comments.

I could, but it is really expensive just for the piece itself, my only way to get it would be eBay and its like $20+like $10 shipping because its an old one. But the one I made the Cory Ross out of was only $10 at walmart. I am currently making a Marlon Lucky and Demorrio Williams (Falcons) should have one done tommarow for more pics