*** Official Wyoming Look-Alike Thread ***

War Memorial Stadium:

289559_267186703315860_133755313325667_893408_843186663_o.jpg

The Memorial Stadium:

aerial.jpg

idk both seemed to have a lot of red...

Unfortunately you are correct. Apparently, a lot of so-called Wyoming fans sold their tickets to Husker fans. Just check out the season ticket-holder's parking lot behind the east stands, a lot of empty spaces. Also, a lot of eastern Wyoming residents are in mixed marriages and a lot of them came wearing the red. But what the heck, the AD office still counted the money.

Unfortunately you are correct. Apparently, a lot of so-called Wyoming fans sold their tickets to Husker fans. Just check out the season ticket-holder's parking lot behind the east stands, a lot of empty spaces. Also, a lot of eastern Wyoming residents are in mixed marriages and a lot of them came wearing the red. But what the heck, the AD office still counted the money.

If I had a dollar for how many times I saw Wyoming fans in complete, unexpected embarassment, blasting their own for selling their tickets after that game, I would be making money in a very unusual way but I would also have a ton of dollars. It's alright, dude - it's not you, it's us.

• Fire 1