SIGNED QB Zack Darlington

knapplc

he also said that he knows that the distance between concussions and having more contact is important.....

Sounds like he knows the importance of taking things slow with Darlington.... I like that about Bo, how many other coaches would have let the ship sail and say screw it lets get someone else. I know I felt that way at first. We want these kids to be men of their words, than it is important that these kids see our coaches as men of their word.

Bo needs to stop being so damn secretive about this stuff as well. This should be everywhere on every news channel l, the the BTN, ESPN, etc. As I've stated previously, this is how Bo works. Also, if you are a student-athlete that comes to play football here at NU on scholarship and you do everything right off the field and football doesn't work out for you the way you hoped, Bo will never cut your scholarship. If you don't believe me, take a look at guys like the 2010 DL class.

It's being covered pretty decently. Just not a huge story unless you follow Husker recruiting closely.

Fox Article

Yahoo Article

Turns out, Nebraska remaining committed to Darlington even after his injury and football prospects were up in the air was a "huge" story worthy of ESPN coverage. The only problem was we are not SEC darlings.

Still, glad to hear Alabama will give their injuried player a scholarship, even if it does not count against their 85 limit.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=10413639&src=desktop