Which player are you most excited about to see in the Wyoming game?

Decked

Aside from the obvious, which have been mentioned a great deal here (of which I am also super interested in seeing)... I am also really interested in seeing who will be long snapping. I suppose the whole special teams unit will be interesting to watch. With questions on D, a good special teams unit could be crucial.

I think the Frosh Gabe Miller locked down that spot a while ago.

In Bo's presser on Monday, he said the job is still open and is a battle between Gabe and some walk-on who I don't remember. But said no one has won the job yet.

Aside from the obvious, which have been mentioned a great deal here (of which I am also super interested in seeing)... I am also really interested in seeing who will be long snapping. I suppose the whole special teams unit will be interesting to watch. With questions on D, a good special teams unit could be crucial.

In Bo's presser on Monday, he said the job is still open and is a battle between Gabe and some walk-on who I don't remember. But said no one has won the job yet.

That walk-on would be Joseph Rotherham.

That walk-on would be Joseph Rotherham.

KTAIZUCMOCDVAUK.20130405145756.JPG

#97 Joseph Rotherham

I'm goin the other way.

Offensive line. I wanna see if the hype around these guys' improvement is as said. If so, then look dafuq out.

I'm not sure how much we'll find out. Last year our offensive line dominated all the mid-majors we played. So if they do it again this year, okay? But our defensive line was pushed around by even Southern Miss last year. So I do think we can learn something from this game about our defensive line.

Well, yea. One would hope our DL will push them around for a change and I hope we see a breakthrough player or 2, whether it be Ankrah finally realizing his potential, Gregory as a stud, Val(I doubt it), Randle, whoever.

Step up!

Gerry because he and I was the same high school alumni ..... Sioux Falls Washington Warriors

Did they teach English at Sioux Falls Washington Warriors High School?

Sorry, feeling like a smart ass today. :B)

I flunked out English course. :waste

you could try habla-ing spanglish...it's the new cool thing: hola hola, beotches...mi culo hurts from jalapena...

:bounce

I'm goin the other way.

Offensive line. I wanna see if the hype around these guys' improvement is as said. If so, then look dafuq out.

I'm not sure how much we'll find out. Last year our offensive line dominated all the mid-majors we played. So if they do it again this year, okay? But our defensive line was pushed around by even Southern Miss last year. So I do think we can learn something from this game about our defensive line.

Well, yea. One would hope our DL will push them around for a change and I hope we see a breakthrough player or 2, whether it be Ankrah finally realizing his potential, Gregory as a stud, Val(I doubt it), Randle, whoever.

Step up!

If our defensive line does dominate, obviously it wouldn't necessarily mean they'll do it against tougher competition, but I think it would be a clear sign of improvement.

I'm also looking forward to finding out if Cross looks any quicker, and what Newby brings to the table. Also can't wait to see how many Wyoming kids it takes to tackle Quincy Enunwa.