Which player are you most excited about to see in the Wyoming game?

Decked

I'm goin the other way.

Offensive line. I wanna see if the hype around these guys' improvement is as said. If so, then look dafuq out.

I'm not sure how much we'll find out. Last year our offensive line dominated all the mid-majors we played. So if they do it again this year, okay? But our defensive line was pushed around by even Southern Miss last year. So I do think we can learn something from this game about our defensive line.

Well, yea. One would hope our DL will push them around for a change and I hope we see a breakthrough player or 2, whether it be Ankrah finally realizing his potential, Gregory as a stud, Val(I doubt it), Randle, whoever.

Step up!

If our defensive line does dominate, obviously it wouldn't necessarily mean they'll do it against tougher competition, but I think it would be a clear sign of improvement.

I'm also looking forward to finding out if Cross looks any quicker, and what Newby brings to the table. Also can't wait to see how many Wyoming kids it takes to tackle Quincy Enunwa.

I think Iman and Enu are going to be studly.

I'm looking forward to seeing Imani Cross. Last year I got a bit turned off at this point in the season by all the hype he was getting before he even played a down for us. But the guy turned out to be the real deal. This year he has a full year of training under his belt. And I get the impression that Imani is some sort of workout warrior freak. So it'll be interesting to see what he shows on the field.

Same here. I would hope he is ready enough, if any thing happens to Abdullah. Of course I hope nothing happens, but Cross would be the one I would like to see step up, if needed. He has the experience, and we need that. Looking forward to seeing our other qb's, get some playing time also. GBR!!!

One other guy I hope gets in on Saturday is our new Juco O-lineman Matt Finnin, #59. He will have the playbook down already since it wasn't too long ago that he got to campus. But I'm thinking they'll play him sooner rather than later since we only got him for a couple of years. I'm guessing, if he sees the field at all, he'll come in at RT to spell Rodriguez.

One other guy I hope gets in on Saturday is our new Juco O-lineman Matt Finnin, #59. He will have the playbook down already since it wasn't too long ago that he got to campus. But I'm thinking they'll play him sooner rather than later since we only got him for a couple of years. I'm guessing, if he sees the field at all, he'll come in at RT to spell Rodriguez.

I'd like to see some playing time for him but I'm not sure he's in the mix. Hopefully gets some time if when we have a decent lead.

My wildcard is Cethan Carter

Taylor can't stop talking about him. Probably a good pick

Well, if Taylor likes him that much, he's either blocking well for him, or catching everything. Good either way.

Its the latter. Taylor says he goes up and makes some catches in traffic that are unreal. Coaches have said he is progressing as a blocker but needs to keep working. But sounds like Taylor is very comfortable with him, and has been since day 1 (even when didn't know his name at BIG media days haha).

I'd like to see some playing time for him but I'm not sure he's in the mix. Hopefully gets some time if when we have a decent lead.

Yeah, I doubt he gets any PT these first couple of games. Sure would like to see him on the field for a few series before the conf sched starts though.

Turner - I am expecting a big year from him

Cross - can he be the Thunder to Ameer's Lightning

Newby - bring it kid

Westerkamp - legit weapon this year?

Gregory - please let us have a legitimate pass rusher from the edge

Valentine - need beast mode at least on a few plays

Aflava - my darkhorse for defensive playmaker