How do you react if literally every game is like Wyoming?

Huskerzoo

If we give up 600 yards to every team we play, I don't think we would win every game.

Hey, well, we are getting better by limiting the among of points in games where the other teams puts up about 600 yds (Wisconsin = 70, Georgia = 45, Wyoming = 34). Heck, we even pulled off a win during the last one. Things look promising in this hypothetical scenario. :sarcasm

Really though, it would be an embrassing way to win, but I guess you got to take an undefeated season anyway you can get it.

If we give up 600 yards to every team we play, I don't think we would win every game.

Unless we get 700 of O every game.

Yeah, not going to happen.

Obvious sarcasm not obvious?

No, it was obvious. Just making a statement, nothing against what you said.

Reading everyone's reaction has been interesting to say the least. My question to you all is this. What if every game is like Wyoming? We have a back and forth contest, give up ~600 yards and squeek out a win. This means we go undefeated, but in possibly the ugliest way possible. How would you react?

Edit: good lord you guys suck at reading. I realize that odds are we wouldn't win every game if we give up 600 yards. I realize there's a difference between Wyoming and Alabama. I also realize that good teams typically don't give up 600 yards ever. I asked a question about how would you react if everything played out the same in every game.

I guess you react by hanging in there and cheering for the team until the game ends. I'm not sure why people set incredibly high standards for the team and then spend the entire season complaining except maybe that's what they really like and not the team? It would take all the fun out of it for me if I cried the whole season.

Maybe someday I'll get to the point that all that matters is the W when it's over but I doubt it. Since rhe OP proposed a ludicrous question, I'll answer with my own hypotheticals.

Situation #1- Nebraska plays lights out ball on both sides but loses by 7 to a superior opponent. I am sad we lost but overjoyed we played well. No melt down imminent.

Situation #2- Nebraska plays like they don't know what a football is with numerous mistakes and penalties but we beat an inferior opponent by 21 and get the win. I'm in three mile island mode for at least 3 days and possibly longer if we played extremely pathetic.

Sorry, I like to win as much as the next guy but performance and execution (some call it style points) are more important than hollow wins.

I would probably delete my account because HB would become absolutely unbearable

Homie, you know you wouldn't...

Because the post game insanity from those that seemingly appear from thin air, that only post when there's an almost loss or a loss, is pure entertainment...

Yeah you're right :rolleyes:

Or reading the game thread when it gets going on games like NW last year.... Woah boy....