How do you react if literally every game is like Wyoming?

Huskerzoo

Nebraska is about tradition, doing things the right way. Winning is not everything for me. I want a good team, that plays right, knows what they are doing, is respected by the rest of the college football world. Not just fans but coaches alike. I think under the situation we would not feel that way. Close game, loss and we play as good as we can and lose to Southern Miss, I can live with it.

I do not feel we were ready for Wyoming, but I think they were more than ready for us. That is where the respect from the other coach comes in. A lack there of, if they knew exactly what our offense was going to, what our defensive scheme showed. Put everything on that being the case, and it was. It states that the staff is not able to change to me.

Well we had new kids on the field, Wyoming started 7 freshmen and several on the Oline. Why were they able to perform at the level they were. We as board mocked them before the game. No chance, we will know Brett Smith, this is the not the 2012 team. A lot of talk from some that claim to be insiders about how good we are.

Wins are what makes the world go around for most, but I grew up being proud of my team. I love the kids, but I am not proud of this game we just played, and really do not want to see anymore of them like it. I think the kids did their jobs, they were jus not prepared as the other team, plain and simple. I do not like that in the least. The kids are getting short changed and we as fans are to.

Play like Nebraska, proud, in your face, grit, will to win, not hope to win. Attack, trample, bewilder the other team. Pick them up dust them off and say thanks for the game, but when they leave they know they played Nebraska. Win or lose I support the team, but I have to admit it is getting harder and harder to watch the whole game

Nebraska is about tradition, doing things the right way. Winning is not everything for me. I want a good team, that plays right, knows what they are doing, is respected by the rest of the college football world. Not just fans but coaches alike. I think under the situation we would not feel that way. Close game, loss and we play as good as we can and lose to Southern Miss, I can live with it.

I do not feel we were ready for Wyoming, but I think they were more than ready for us. That is where the respect from the other coach comes in. A lack there of, if they knew exactly what our offense was going to, what our defensive scheme showed. Put everything on that being the case, and it was. It states that the staff is not able to change to me.

Well we had new kids on the field, Wyoming started 7 freshmen and several on the Oline. Why were they able to perform at the level they were. We as board mocked them before the game. No chance, we will know Brett Smith, this is the not the 2012 team. A lot of talk from some that claim to be insiders about how good we are.

Wins are what makes the world go around for most, but I grew up being proud of my team. I love the kids, but I am not proud of this game we just played, and really do not want to see anymore of them like it. I think the kids did their jobs, they were jus not prepared as the other team, plain and simple. I do not like that in the least. The kids are getting short changed and we as fans are to.

Play like Nebraska, proud, in your face, grit, will to win, not hope to win. Attack, trample, bewilder the other team. Pick them up dust them off and say thanks for the game, but when they leave they know they played Nebraska. Win or lose I support the team, but I have to admit it is getting harder and harder to watch the whole game

we can argue all day long as to what is wrong with this team.....suffice it to say, we are not right....so far this year is starting out like last season ended...where is the improvement?

so far this year is starting out like last season ended...where is the improvement?

Yes, the yardage given up against Wyoming was an issue and a reminder of Wisky and Georgia. With that said, I would hope most could see the potential in our defensive personnel. Randy Gregory is an improvement over Meredith. Nathan Gerry made an immediate impact with speed that we were missing last season. Jean-Baptiste has stepped his game up. Santos may well lose his starting spot to Bando soon and if Ankrah doesn't pick his game up, McMullen is ready to go. We are much better athletically which we really needed to be.

Last season included a lot of really close games and 10 wins. It was a lot of fun. I know there are differences between coming from behind to win a close one versus pissing away a lead and holding on against a meidocre team, but even so, if every game goes the exact same way and we end up victorious at the end, I'll be tickled f#ck!ng pink. I think most of us would be able to look back on what a thrilling season it was, once again.