A little food for thought about the direction of this program

Husker B

So nobody cares about the record-setting garbage that is being put out as long as we keep beating Wyoming by a field goal and having 70 put on the board in the CCG? Ok, got it.

Like I said, as long as we're winning 10 games, making a CCG appearance, and our program is ran clean than no one is going to bat an eye. Can you really fire a 10 win coach? The answer is simple, no you can't. I'm not happy about either, but face the facts as long as we're winning he's not going anywhere.

So nobody cares about the record-setting garbage that is being put out as long as we keep beating Wyoming by a field goal and having 70 put on the board in the CCG? Ok, got it.

you care. so at least one person does. i am guessing bo and the team cares, you know, the one's on the field. so those are some more. really not sure what you want from us. graphs are cool, though.

Like I said, as long as we're winning 10 games, making a CCG appearance, and our program is ran clean than no one is going to bat an eye. Can you really fire a 10 win coach? The answer is simple, no you can't. I'm not happy about either, but face the facts as long as we're winning he's not going anywhere.

But you can fire the DC.

• Fire 1