Anyone else feel the same?

Ziebol

I read this quote somewhere too, I don't remember where but I was thinking "really?" As mentioned, he seems more mature and willing to trust his teammates and that great. He seems patient, but almost too patient. A couple of time,(only in the Southern Miss game as that is the only one I watched) I thought he used to much time in making up his mind. Maybe that's what the author of this quote meant? Overall, he seems much more relaxed.

IIRC, we've had lousy field position early in both games that contributed to our conservative calls early in games. We'll see if that changes this Saturday.

First drive against Wyoming started from the NU 1 yard line.

First drive against So Miss started inside NU's 10 yard line.

Third drive against So Miss started from NU's 2 yard line.

Beck's response to that starting field position has been to play heavy and conservative, except for the bomb attempt to Quincy. If it happens this Saturday, I expect Beck to open it up a bit.

IIRC, we've had lousy field position early in both games that contributed to our conservative calls early in games. We'll see if that changes this Saturday.

Beck's response to that starting field position has been to play heavy and conservative, except for the bomb attempt to Quincy. If it happens this Saturday, I expect Beck to open it up a bit.

Good, the memory hasn't failed me. Yet.

That play-action to Enunwa was a great call, just didn't quite execute. I wouldn't be surprised to see something similar to a TE. Defenses always seem to lose track of the TE when they're expecting the offense to run.

That play-action to Enunwa was a great call, just didn't quite execute. I wouldn't be surprised to see something similar to a TE. Defenses always seem to lose track of the TE when they're expecting the offense to run.

That play-action call to Cethan Carter was a great play call/design. He was WIDE OPEN. It's just too bad Taylor couldn't hit him. I think NU still scored on that drive though.

That play-action call to Cethan Carter was a great play call/design. He was WIDE OPEN. It's just too bad Taylor couldn't hit him. I think NU still scored on that drive though.

I think USM's safeties were much slower to commit to the run after that play.