An Interesting Pattern

Hoosker

I noticed an interesting pattern throughout Nebraska football. It probably doesn't mean anything, but it's fun to think about.

1973 - Tom's first season as HC

1983 - The Scoring Explosion

1993 - The beginning of the dynasty

2003 - Bo's only season as DC / Solich/Pederson fiasco

2013 - ???

There appears to be something about the 4th year of the decade with Nebraska football. Whether its good or bad, something big seems to happen. Are we in for something significant this season?

I noticed an interesting pattern throughout Nebraska football. It probably doesn't mean anything, but it's fun to think about.

2013 - ???

There appears to be something about the 4th year of the decade with Nebraska football. Whether its good or bad, something big seems to happen. Are we in for something significant this season?

Yes. Yes we are.

2013 - ???

So what you are saying is..... we have to wait another 10 years for a NC?

2013 - ???

if that is all NU fans have to wait then that would be great. There is absolutely no indication at all to suggest that NU is even heading in that direction. So a NC anytime in the foreseeable future (even 10 years out) would mean vast improvement from where NU has been (or seems to be).

• Fire 2

2013 - ???

heck... I would be surprised and quite pleased if NU won the B1G anytime in the foreseeable future. Wouldn't you? Eclipsing all three of the B1G top tier all in the same season (Ohio State, Michigan and Wisconsin) anytime soon seems very unlikely... so were it to happen it would be both surprising and great.

2013 - ???

heck... I would be surprised and quite pleased if NU won the B1G anytime in the foreseeable future. Wouldn't you? Eclipsing all three of the B1G top tier all in the same season (Ohio State, Michigan and Wisconsin) anytime soon seems very unlikely... so were it to happen it would be both surprising and great.