\\ Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread //

tschu

You guys are reading way too much into momentum. If it's an away game, then maybe I'm scared. Without that bad pitch it looked like we were driving to go up 28-3 or 24-3. We just go out into the 2nd half keep the offense rolling and patch up those plays where we get beat on coverage and we win easy.

I just sacrificed a chicken to reverse the mojo-was I wrong?

• Fire 1

Anyone care to give me a quick recap of the half? Foolishly assumed the game was 2:30 or later and now I'm at work so I won't get to see a thing. :(

Defense played pretty much lights out until the end of the half where just decided to coast. Few stupid plays from them but made up for it.

Offense looks good until beck decides to run really stupid plays and go away from what is working as he normally does. Tm throwing high at first but getting more comfy in the pocket, still very tentative during his running. Enunwa and Bell playing very well.

Don't think they decided to coast. They missed that sack on Hundley, otherwise it's 21-3 right now.

Anyone care to give me a quick recap of the half? Foolishly assumed the game was 2:30 or later and now I'm at work so I won't get to see a thing. :(

Defense played pretty much lights out until the end of the half where just decided to coast. Few stupid plays from them but made up for it.

Offense looks good until beck decides to run really stupid plays and go away from what is working as he normally does. Tm throwing high at first but getting more comfy in the pocket, still very tentative during his running. Enunwa and Bell playing very well. TM also making a few boneheaded plays saved by the other guys on the team including Enunwa doing a false start to save a fumble from him.

Just wanted to tack on that our passing game has mixed in getting passes to our athletes in space, which is a new wrinkle...

WR screen - HB swing, that kind of thing. Seen it a couple times.