\\ Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread //

tschu

Minnesota is losing to a FCS school.....

Minnesota has a lot more on their plate right now.

Like what did I miss something?

Jerry kiel had another seizure on the field and taken to the hospital before halftime.

Man that's not something u wanna see. I hope he is okay. Not the first time that has happened to him!

Minnesota is losing to a FCS school.....

Minnesota has a lot more on their plate right now.

Like what did I miss something?

Jerry kiel had another seizure on the field and taken to the hospital before halftime.

Man that's not something u wanna see. I hope he is okay. Not the first time that has happened to him!

4th time during a game apparently. The wife is epileptic so I know what it does and how scarey it can be.

Good half overall. But the lack of focus is getting ridiculous. Moss missing that sack was huge. There's absolutely no excuse for not being able to wrap Hundley up there. Our receivers look good and we know what our running backs can do. I'm unimpressed with the offensive line thus far. It's been a long time since we saw that unit pound on a decent team. Martinez is once again a mixed bag. Three TDs and some great plays mixed with some questionable decision making. I agree that he's far more tentative as a runner and just doesn't seem as fast as he used to be. I wonder if he's bulked up a bit to survive the pounding he takes and lost some speed as a result. It's also possible that his injuries have left him with less speed, either because of physical limitations or because they've made him afraid to get hurt.

Good half overall. But the second half is going to be a test of this coaching staff's ability to make adjustments and get the team motivated and of the team's ability to maintain focus and take UCLA back behind the woodshed. In both respects, history should have us worried. But I'm hoping we've finally turned the corner and can gut this one out.

UCLA has a pretty damn good DLine and a kid named Anthony Barr is pretty dang good as well, just a heads up... Our O line is doing pretty well? You're not hearing their names much.

We averaged 3.1 yards per rushing attempt. I expect better.