\\ Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread //

tschu

I'm tired of mediocre play from this team, inconsistent play from this team, no respect nationally, if Bo doesn't make some changes in his staff he'll be gone in the next couple of years. When you refuse to change your ways, hire your friends, and try to control every aspect of the team things like this happen on national television. So once again on national television we get embarrassed barring a miracle in the 4th quarter. Let's hope for the heart attack Huskers.......................that's all we can do at this point.

Hate to say it, some guys need to be gone now. Bo shouldn't make it to next year. Anyone want to compare Bo and Dabo again?

Well, we took the big lead with the wind at our back...we'll have it now. We did something amazing against OSU before...I am still hopeful. But, it shouldn't be where it's at now. Can't believe we abandoned the run game so quickly. We outsmarted ourselves again.

Abdullah what...20 carries, Cross - 3. Newby - 1.

Cross was getting his, they should have rotated better in the 2nd quarter.

I'm tired of mediocre play from this team, inconsistent play from this team, no respect nationally, if Bo doesn't make some changes in his staff he'll be gone in the next couple of years. When you refuse to change your ways, hire your friends, and try to control every aspect of the team things like this happen on national television. So once again on national television we get embarrassed barring a miracle in the 4th quarter. Let's hope for the heart attack Huskers.......................that's all we can do at this point.

Yup. You knew Mora was going to adjust things in the second half. He is a waaay better coach than Bo.

I have been a supporter of Pelini through all his troubles but he can not continue to do nothing with the talent he has available to him. This game has been the last straw for me, I don't think he has what it takes to coach us to the next level. Don't want to be another one of those fire Bo but I am hoping for a change...