\\ Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread //

tschu

Absolutely biggest piece of crap call I've ever seen. I'd get the call if Cooper drove through him, but he was stopping. F the refs, they've been terrible all f'in game.

if you lead with you helmet against a QB they will call it every time dumb play by cooper

But see that's my issue with this penalty. He didn't go high and slowed up...if cooper wraps him up and takes him down while making contact first with his helmet, the ref probably doesn't even notice that....I mean how does a player tackle someone without their head touching them first? Stand straight up?

you're right he should have wrapped up

But my point is that he wraps up and falls on the guy and he has a chance to actually injure him instead of dinking him with his helmet. The rules need to be changed if it really is about safety.

We could still win this game if we'd get our sh#t together. IF.

You do realize who our coordinators are right? It's simply not going to happen, they are useless against teams with a pulse.

Same coordinators as we had in the 1st quarter. I think these are the same guys, arent' they?

Can't tell, they went from calling it perfectly to being blown out and made UCLA's bit^&es for the last 2 quarters.

Let me start off by saying that I don't comment much, although I do come on here quite a bit to read, catch up on new, etc...

I have been a Bo supporter since he was hired (please do not think I am saying he needs to be fired) and I have been frustrated with a lot of people not keeping faith in our team (even though at times I understood). With that being said I can honestly say that I am getting sick and tired of Bo and the staff being out coached. It seems like the coaching staff can never make adjustments when needed and if this is the case, we will always lose to teams that are just as good, if not better than us (maybe even not as good; Wyoming).

I am not going to rant for 20 paragraphs, I just wanted to finally give my two cents. I am not asking for any reply's, I just had to finally vent my frustrations.

With that being said, I hope we make some changes and make an amazing come-back. I still love the Huskers and always will.

• Fire 1

Wow, this game has seen such a change. Crowd is livid and a lot of frustration. Unusual game so far. 35 straight points after an 18 point lead has to be a very rare thing. That all said, While the Huskers are reeling, I think there is still time if they just stop reaching and put together a drive to give the defense a little time to collect themselves, anything can still happen. I think they have to put it together and finish this drive with a TD, now...