\\ Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread //

tschu

Defense is pretty bad, and unfortunately with this staff, when things start going bad...they only get worse as the game moves along.

And the offense....its really cute to see all our nifty formations for throwing the same swing pass for 2 yards 10 times today. And while we may not play as fast as Oregon, I challenge anyone to find a team that can go 3 and out in 17 seconds of game time as consistently as we do.

• Fire 1

We could still win this game if we'd get our sh#t together. IF.

You do realize who our coordinators are right? It's simply not going to happen, they are useless against teams with a pulse.

Same coordinators as we had in the 1st quarter. I think these are the same guys, arent' they?

no, they're not the same. That is if you think schizophrenia is a real disease

It is...

I just never post during these moments but I can't help it today. Same ol crap whenever we play anyone with a pulse.

executing is not in our vocab and our coaching as a whole is horrible like normal. We start off so great but then just implode. Play calling, execution and horrible tackling is Nebraska football now a days. Doesn't even resemeble Osborne football at all.

I can sit here ranting about Bo but what good does it do as he will continue to be the head coach for years to come I bet. We just have to accept beating the weak teams and getting trucked by the good teams. We might as well just put 600+ yards given up on our D stats before the game even starts. PATHETIC!!!!