Beck cost us this game

Screw that, BO needs to go, been a fan for 48 years, dad was, grandad was. I have never been so bummed to be a fan than I have the last 5 years or so.

Still wonder why we fired Frank, just for this.

Go Big Red, love em still, but gosh, hard to keep a game on nowadays.

Pay a coach good money and go get someone better adapted to run a team.

Things go even a little wrong, Bo loses it, you can see that on the sideline.

Okay, we lost a big game. And now HB will have about 40 threads spewing sh#t and calling for Bo's head, calling for Pap's head, calling for Beck's head. Is that really what we need right now? I think we need to realize that we are not a top ten team this year. Not even a top twenty team. But we do have a lot of great young talent. On both sides of the ball. Firing our coaches would set us back another half a decade. Didn't we learn that from the Callahan debacle? Do we really want to go through that again? Wouldn't it be easier to fix what we got?

• Fire 1

Can't blame Beck for bad tackling and not getting pressure when you are in man coverage.

You cant expect the defense this young to dominate for 4 quarters like they did in the 1st half. Up 21-3 after a missed field, the playcalling turned into like there was only 2 minutes left in the game. I dont know what to think anymore. Why do we have to be nicey nice respectful Nebraska all the dame time. We get a foot on the throat, it's time to crush the larynx.

This. Missed tackles were a culprit too but jeeze, we had some nice plays and all but why is it always 1st down- run for 3-4 yards. 2nd down- screen play for minimal gain. 3rd down- obvious pass play with slants. Towards the end of the game those slants turned into deeper routes that IDK if they were well covered or if Martinez was missing reads. I hardly argue too much with Beck's play calling when it comes to passing too much, but not today. The run was working. I'll take 3rd and 4 over 3rd and 8 any day. These short passes all over just allowed the safeties to creep up and it hurt our run game. Too much E/W not enough N/S.

#HIRESCOTT

Nothing against Scott Frost, but why would you hire another inexperienced coach to this staff?

Eh, maybe I'm wrong. I think he'll show by the end of the year that he's worth hiring. Doesn't need to be Frost eiether, just needs to be somebody that will actually establish an identity on the offensive side of the ball.

Okay, we lost a big game. And now HB will have about 40 threads spewing sh#t and calling for Bo's head, calling for Pap's head, calling for Beck's head. Is that really what we need right now? I think we need to realize that we are not a top ten team this year. Not even a top twenty team. But we do have a lot of great young talent. On both sides of the ball. Firing our coaches would set us back another half a decade. Didn't we learn that from the Callahan debacle? Do we really want to go through that again? Wouldn't it be easier to fix what we got?

No it won't, all that will do is give us the same sh#t that we have had for 6 years. Why are NU fans so dam scared of change? Change is not always bad and we don't have SP here to screw up this one. Tom needs to stay out of it two as both of his hires failed too.

You are correct. Today was bad but I remember seeing so many people saying that we were going to lose by 60 and give up 700 yards and they are probably the first ones to meltdown about this game.

If we're gonna operate an offense with this princible, then put Kellogg at qb. He throws a better ball and is more primed for that type of offense. Taylor is a dual threat qb, and Beck single handidly stopped Taylor's running ability. I just dont get it.

You could say Beck pulled a Pinkel.

#HIRESCOTT

Nothing against Scott Frost, but why would you hire another inexperienced coach to this staff?

Eh, maybe I'm wrong. I think he'll show by the end of the year that he's worth hiring. Doesn't need to be Frost eiether, just needs to be somebody that will actually establish an identity on the offensive side of the ball.

I would love to see Frost back in Nebraska, but let him get some experience first so he has an identity to give to Nebraska.

This is a good question, and I've never been on the fire Bo bandwagon before now. But I'm honestly just not sure about the answer at this point... CAN they turn it around? Honestly, we've been going backwards for several years now. How lost can you get before you have to change course?

I'm heading off the see Ohio State play Cal here in Berkeley. I have no love for Urban Meyer, but dude has yet to lose a single game with his new team. Just sayin'...

• Fire 1

Give UCLA some credit. Their coaches made changes. That's the difference between a guy who had coached in the NFL for 25 years and our guy.

Bottom line: Nebraska will never again live up to our expectations until they hire coaches who can coach "in game."

Mora is an uber genius compared to Bo and Beck. I knew they would come out the second half with adjustments just like last year. What I didn't realize was the total meltdown by both the offense and defense in the second half. I blame the offense more. They were horrible.

I would trade Mora for Bo in a heartbeat. Why do we struggle so bad in picking good head coaches? Are we cheap? We need to spend some money and get some proven coaches here. We can succeed with good coaches.