So.....who ya gonna get?

arkiehusker

Im not happy either. There are some changes that need to be made. If Bo wins 9 again this year and gets the boot, who is your guy?

UNL fired a 9 win coach already and couldnt get anyone to take the job until you know who got fired for the dumpster fire in Oakland.

So. Miss fired a guy with 9 wins and look where they are. I dont know what the answer is. Just food for thought.

Im not happy either. There are some changes that need to be made. If Bo wins 9 again this year and gets the boot, who is your guy?

UNL fired a 9 win coach already and couldnt get anyone to take the job until you know who got fired for the dumpster fire in Oakland.

So. Miss fired a guy with 9 wins and look where they are. I dont know what the answer is. Just food for thought.

Difference in situations. Frank looked like he was moving in a positive direction away from what wasn't working. Bo seems to be stuck and from the looks of it, unwilling to change.

Difference situations. Frank looked like he was moving in a positive direction away from what wasn't working. Bo seems to be stuck and from the looks of it, unwilling to change.

I agree its different situations. The perception will be the same though. I think. Id like to see them throw some serious money at Ssomeone though. Who knows, maybe Bo will wake up.

Difference situations. Frank looked like he was moving in a positive direction away from what wasn't working. Bo seems to be stuck and from the looks of it, unwilling to change.

I agree its different situations. The perception will be the same though. I think. Id like to see them throw some serious money at Ssomeone though. Who knows, maybe Bo will wake up.

I don't think that will happen, he's too stubborn.

This^ Bo has, over a body of 6 years, shows to be going backwards. His steadfast belief that his 2 gap, man cover works shows, IMO, an inability to ever get better than we have seen. Possibly worse as recruiting takes a hit for our national tv blow out losses. IIRC we have given up almost 2400 yards and 190 points in our last 4 out of 5 (not counting Southern Miss). We flat out suck. The fans know it, sports writers know it and the nation as a whole knows it. Now, what does the AD do about it.

• Fire 5

I think the national perception regarding Nebraska in 2003 was that it had hit a low in 2002, but was starting to adapt and recover.

Right now, the national perception of Nebraska is that it's on the way down, and fast.

If we win 9-10 games no way Bo gets fired. plus I can't think of anyone who would want to come here in that situation. Also imagine how many recruits we lose with coaching changes. We would be SCREWED FOR 3-5 years with trying to get everything going with a new coaching staff unless we get some HIGH profile coach. But common do any of u see that happening. I thin we need to find some proven coordinators more than anything