Thank You BO

When I look at the state of our program, I think back to the saying Rome wasn't built in a day. Yes, 6 years is a long time, but the only coaches that have shown they can build a program in that amount of time, did it illegally. I'm willing to give him time.

He spent the first 3-4 years putting band aides on everything that way us fans would atleast have something to cheer for. Now he needs to make another set of adjustments to put us over the top. If he gets the time, I think we will see the corner turned next year, or the year after. I'm rooting for ya Bo, don't make me look foolish.

Bob Devaney turned Nebraska around pretty damn quickly, though. Just saying, there's two sides to every coin.

That's why he's a legend. I'm sorry, but throughout the landscape of cfb, I don't see any of those right now.

How can you recognize a future legend if he hasn't done anything legendary yet?

Maybe we hire the guy who turned Wyoming around. That worked for us once.

Those guys are out there, but right now they are indistinuishable from the good young coaches who won't be anything more than competent. Especially if they're never handed the right tools in the right program. It will involve a risk, but so does laying out a huge contract to a mercenary big name coach.