Deadspin just dropped a bomb - "fu fans"

Saunders

I can't imagine a coach wants to come here when he thinks "Hey, maybe someone I trust will record me in an inopportune situation and release it when I lose a game!"

Thats amusing..you're the figurehead of a college football team and you're known to rant and rave on the sidelines, you're also known to blow your top over the years. I guess you just assume you wont be in the public eye anymore once you've decided to act like a man. Get the heck outta here with that lamesauce.

I can't imagine a coach wants to come here when he thinks "Hey, maybe someone I trust will record me in an inopportune situation and release it when I lose a game!"

Thats amusing..you're the figurehead of a college football team and you're known to rant and rave on the sidelines, you're also known to blow your top over the years. I guess you just assume you wont be in the public eye anymore once you've decided to act like a man. Get the heck outta here with that lamesauce.

Bo may be more angry than other coaches, but I assure you, they speak like sailors when out of the cameras.

Hmmm....unfortunate yes, unexpected no....count me as one that wants Bo to succeed as a head coach. He may just be in over his head.

This recording I think confirms what a lot of us were concerned about...that this team wilts under pressure and it's a direct reflection of their coach.

I wouldn't want to be a HC at any D1 school. A lot of stress so I feel bad for Bo. But it appears that perhaps he's better suited as a great DC but not cut out for a HC. If that's the case, I thank Bo for his efforts and will choose to remember the good times during his tenure here.

At this point only three things remain for Bo...hire proven coordinators that can take the pressure off him and allow him to divide his responsibilities, go back to being a DC somewhere else or drop to a lesser school as HC with less expectations.

• Fire 1

Bo may be more angry than other coaches, but I assure you, they speak like sailors when out of the cameras.

So you're still saying it's ok knowing damn well you could be taped as you know the media loves to show you blowing your top at damn near everything. He did this, it's his own fault. He made his bed, though he might have thought it was private, he should have been smarter than that. He knows he's been under the microscope for years, that just doesn't go away.