Heard that were going 4-3 this week

Decked

Heard that we may using the 4-3 this week. Starting D-line is still listed as Ankrah, Thad, Valentine, and Gregory. Linebackers most likely will be Banderas (Mike), Gerry (Buck), and Anderson (Will). And keep in mind Afalava is coming back this week from a neck injury. I looked up the stats for the SDSU QB and I saw that he is currently 49/83 (59%).

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan Things we learned at practice today: Taylor Martinez may not start Saturday and NU will play with three LB's most of the game vs. SDSU.

Most likely will as I believe SDSU uses a lot of two back sets and don't spread it out.

Gotcha. Didn't one of their RBs have 2,000 yards last year?

Zach Zenner, according to a couple of posters he's a mix of Rex Burkhead and Danny Woodhead. Which explains why he's playing for SDSU.

Most likely will as I believe SDSU uses a lot of two back sets and don't spread it out.

Zach Zenner, according to a couple of posters he's a mix of Rex Burkhead and Danny Woodhead. Which explains why he's playing for SDSU.

Oh great.

Heard that we may using the 4-3 this week. Starting D-line is still listed as Ankrah, Thad, Valentine, and Gregory. Linebackers most likely will be Banderas (Mike), Gerry (Buck), and Anderson (Will). And keep in mind Afalava is coming back this week from a neck injury. I looked up the stats for the SDSU QB and I saw that he is currently 49/83 (59%).

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan Things we learned at practice today: Taylor Martinez may not start Saturday and NU will play with three LB's most of the game vs. SDSU.

Think the injuries have just taken their toll on Thad. Hope as the season progresses we see more of the young DT's.

Psyched to see us in the 4-3 and what we do against a non-spread offense, even if it is SDSU.

So he's medium white

No, he's white as a ghost.