Bo has to make it to the CCG, or win 10.

I thought Perlman knew about the recording when Osborne found out about it. I read today that Perlman and Eichorst were made aware after the story broke.

Eichorst is Pelini's boss, but Perlman is Eichorst's boss. Perlman and Pelini have butted heads before. Probably not the best judgement by Osborne to not take it up the chain.

I like Pelini and was hoping he would coach next year (with different coordinators). After leaning that Perlman didn't know, he better finish the year strong.

It's a double-edged sword. I really do believe that if we win 9 games and the nature of the losses continue as they have been, it would be acceptable to fire him. 8 wins and I could see the change being made.

I really do hope that Bo gets it figured out and leads us back to national prominence, but I've been saying that for years now and it hasn't happened yet, so my patience is running pretty thin.

Let's put it this way: Bo could go 10-2 this season with a loss to either NW or Michigan or MSU and not make it to the CCG if whoever we lose to sweeps the B1G. So in that regard, the thread title is way off.

It's a double-edged sword. I really do believe that if we win 9 games and the nature of the losses continue as they have been, it would be acceptable to fire him. 8 wins and I could see the change being made.

I really do hope that Bo gets it figured out and leads us back to national prominence, but I've been saying that for years now and it hasn't happened yet, so my patience is running pretty thin.

Let's put it this way: Bo could go 10-2 this season with a loss to either NW or Michigan or MSU and not make it to the CCG if whoever we lose to sweeps the B1G. So in that regard, the thread title is way off.

True. It's why I started the thread in this section. It's all speculation. 10 wins is a no-brainer to keep him. Less than 10 and no CCG gets pretty dicey.

Perlman is well respected in his field, and has a reputation to uphold. He can't be happy with Osborne and Pelini.

ETA: Changed the theard title because it would be unrealistic to fire a 10 win coach even if he doesn't make the CCG.

True. It's why I started the thread in this section. It's all speculation. 10 wins is a no-brainer to keep him. Less than 10 and no CCG gets pretty dicey.

Perlman is well respected in his field, and has a reputation to uphold. He can't be happy with Osborne and Pelini.

ETA: Changed the theard title because it would be unrealistic to fire a 10 win coach even if he doesn't make the CCG.

People need to get over the number of wins, especially against this feeble schedule. There "should" be 7 games that Kansas would win on our schedule. Three possible butt kickings in which one has already happened in UCLA, UM, and NW. And finally two games that could go either way in MSU and PSU. Bo's condescending attitude along with his temper tantrums have embarrassed the university enough, and then you throw in a product that has peaked and is routinely getting embarrassed on the field against any team with a pulse. It is a very hot seat that Bo sits on now and IMO he would have to win the conference to keep his job. Which I also think isn't going to happen.

People need to get over the number of wins, especially against this feeble schedule. There "should" be 7 games that Kansas would win on our schedule. Three possible butt kickings in which one has already happened in UCLA, UM, and NW. And finally two games that could go either way in MSU and PSU. Bo's condescending attitude along with his temper tantrums have embarrassed the university enough, and then you throw in a product that has peaked and is routinely getting embarrassed on the field against any team with a pulse. It is a very hot seat that Bo sits on now and IMO he would have to win the conference to keep his job. Which I also think isn't going to happen.

Must be nice to live in a world where everything comes so easy. Kansas has won six games in the last four years, and those include New Mexico St., McNeese St., South Dakota and ... *gasp* ... South Dakota St.

Why does everyone think TO should have told Perlman or Eichorst? TO was the AD when he found out about the tape. TO was Bo's superior. Why did it need to go any further? Assuming Bo is on a short leash, he could be in trouble next year as we'll be starting a QB will almost zero experience and plenty of inexperienced OL. Even the great Frazier lost to lowly Iowa State as an inexperienced QB.

Why does everyone think TO should have told Perlman or Eichorst? TO was the AD when he found out about the tape. TO was Bo's superior. Why did it need to go any further? Assuming Bo is on a short leash, he could be in trouble next year as we'll be starting a QB will almost zero experience and plenty of inexperienced OL. Even the great Frazier lost to lowly Iowa State as an inexperienced QB.

Because if it got out then it would embarrass the school, in which it did. Tom covered this up and I am sure that Harvey deservedly had a few choice words for him after it came out.

Must be nice to live in a world where everything comes so easy. Kansas has won six games in the last four years, and those include New Mexico St., McNeese St., South Dakota and ... *gasp* ... South Dakota St.

So are you trying to say that Wyoming, Southern Miss, South Dakota State, Illinois, Purdue, Minnesota, and Iowa are all not easy wins?

Because if it got out then it would embarrass the school, in which it did. Tom covered this up and I am sure that Harvey deservedly had a few choice words for him after it came out.

That's okay considering the fact that Harvey basically didn't bother consulting Tom on the new AD. Yeah, Harvey sure has the high ground when it comes to telling people about things.