CB Chance Waz [Baylor Commit]

Mavric

• 3 weeks later...

Waz schedule an official for the Michigan St game, same game teammate Trai Mosley with be attending. I say we get him to flip after the visit. He already has a connection to the team with Mosley, who can talk Nebraska up to Waz everyday and they already have chemistry together in the secondary. Also, we offered him at safety, which is where he wants to play. The most compelling reason is he is currently a Colorado commit. If he is willing to move out of Texas into the Midwest winters, we would anyone choose to play at Colorado over Nebraska. We can't stick it to the Buffs on the field anymore, so it would be great to flip Waz.

• 1 month later...

I think we lock up Waz this week or the week after the MSU game.

I'd hope so. I'm not sure what anyone would find at Colorado that is better than Nebraska. University wise.

Football-wise that might be true. But Boulder is much, much prettier than Lincoln. And CU is a top notch academic schools. But the football program is still a dumpster fire, so it depends on what the kid is looking for.

I'd hope so. I'm not sure what anyone would find at Colorado that is better than Nebraska. University wise.

Football-wise that might be true. But Boulder is much, much prettier than Lincoln. And CU is a top notch academic schools. But the football program is still a dumpster fire, so it depends on what the kid is looking for.

Marijuana as well, imo.

Marijuana as well, imo.

Yep.

Marijuana as well, imo.

there's definitely none of that in lincoln..

Marijuana as well, imo.

there's definitely none of that in lincoln..

Ya, but there are a few spots in North Omaha where you can get some. :-)