Both QB's played very well!

BIGREDIOWAN

Agreed. Both look good.

I read that Beck said he was trying to do too much with the offense. They thought they had a lot of experience coming back so they could do more. They decided to be more focused and I'm sure even more so with less-experienced QBs. Not saying that's the only reason we look better but I bet it helped.

For being dialed down, we saw both QBs running plays out of a bunch of different formations that we see with Taylor as QB. I'm actually very surprised at the amount of different looks Beck has shown SDSU.

We still ran a lot of formations but I don't think we've run a lot of different looks. A lot of zone-read look and play action off it.

For being dialed down, we saw both QBs running plays out of a bunch of different formations that we see with Taylor as QB. I'm actually very surprised at the amount of different looks Beck has shown SDSU.

We still ran a lot of formations but I don't think we've run a lot of different looks. A lot of zone-read look and play action off it.

You can do a lot just running a handful of plays out of 20 different formations.

What a spot to be in, both QB's played very well.

Both QB's "what" played very well, exactly?

Agreed. Both look good.

I read that Beck said he was trying to do too much with the offense. They thought they had a lot of experience coming back so they could do more. They decided to be more focused and I'm sure even more so with less-experienced QBs. Not saying that's the only reason we look better but I bet it helped.

Yup. Blessing in disguise, if we go with TA or RKIII in lieu of Taylor Martinez--folks were chatty about Beck throwing too much on the offense's plate early on, and newer QBs will continue to force Beck to pare down the plays/looks/packages and refine what we do have.

I suppose it's good we get this done during non-con instead of figuring this out the week before the Michigan game, yes?

We can throw it 15+ yards with accuracy now!

Let me correct your post and say we were able to throw it 15+ yards with accuracy TODAY..........what happens in the future remains to be seen!

And if Beck dialing it down is what created the flawless flow on offense TODAY, then maybe we should stick with that when TM comes back.....because there was a huge difference in the way the offense executed today vs the first 3 games this year.......maybe too much is being put on a 4 year starter despite those 4 years of experience that are so intangible.

Yeah, Im not afraid of a controversy........I had to go there! :ahhhhhhhh