OK sure, I'll be the first....

NUpolo8

Well, the way I see it these are the only options for QB against Illinois

-Taylor Martinez

-Tommy Armstrong

-A Human Centipede that features 2010 Taylor's legs, Armstrong's arm, and present day Taylor's exp.

-Ron Kellogg

-Randy Gregory (Try and game study THAT on film Illini. You can't)

-NUpolo8 (Hear me out guys, I'm big and in shape....just ask Knapplc...What? Oh you guys are a$$hole$)

-The Thing That Ate Tommie Frazier

-The team just holds a gyro eating contest every Thursday, The winner is the quarterback (OMG you guys Vincent Valentine is our QB!)

WHO YA GOT?

(real talk, as much as it pains me to say it, lets let Armstrong try. We'll find out how good of a teammate Taylor is)

• Fire 6

I think Taylor gets the start if he's healthy for obvious reasons. Unless of course in practice over the next couple weeks Taylor feels the pressure and pushes too hard, and Armstrong continues to light it up. But if Taylor shows any kind of hesitance early, it's time. What I was most impressed with in Armstrong was his swagger and savy in the pass game. He got the ball and would see something and drop the ball in. That pass up the boundry to Enunwa, he put total trust in Enunwa to make that play, and that's what our qb's have to do with this receiving core. Fit it in there with attitude. Let our guys make plays for you. FCS team or not, that was an incredible pass to Enunwa. No team in the nation can defend that sh#t. That's what Aaron Murray did to us in the bowl last year. Armstrong touch and feel is obviously light years ahead of Taylors. And, and.........he still has the running threat. I'm sorry folks that dont yet feel this way, but I feel it's time for Bo to unhitch the wagon and hook up to Armstrong. Our offense is going to have to outscore people this year week in, week out. I havent seen anything out of Taylor's offense this year that suggests we can do it. I saw it today. The fluidity, the aggressiveness of attacking the D. It was all there.

I think Taylor gets the start if he's healthy for obvious reasons. Unless of course in practice over the next couple weeks Taylor feels the pressure and pushes too hard, and Armstrong continues to light it up. But if Taylor shows any kind of hesitance early, it's time. What I was most impressed with in Armstrong was his swagger and savy in the pass game. He got the ball and would see something and drop the ball in. That pass up the boundry to Enunwa, he put total trust in Enunwa to make that play, and that's what our qb's have to do with this receiving core. Fit it in there with attitude. Let our guys make plays for you. FCS team or not, that was an incredible pass to Enunwa. No team in the nation can defend that sh#t. That's what Aaron Murray did to us in the bowl last year. Armstrong touch and feel is obviously light years ahead of Taylors. And, and.........he still has the running threat. I'm sorry folks that dont yet feel this way, but I feel it's time for Bo to unhitch the wagon and hook up to Armstrong. Our offense is going to have to outscore people this year week in, week out. I havent seen anything out of Taylor's offense this year that suggests we can do it. I saw it today. The fluidity, the aggressiveness of attacking the D. It was all there.

Been harping on this for a long time. Even if Taylor can run, they load the box and force him to pass - and he hasn't proven to me that he can beat a team with his arm. He can't pick apart a D with his arm. He isn't a dual threat. He is a runner that happens to launch the ball up for grabs, with inconsistent accuracy at times. Load the box vs Tommy? He'll make a throw with great accuracy and trust in his receivers. Play the pass? He'll run all over you.

I'd like to see Taylor try and throw a football into a basketball hoop like Tommy did. I'd say he'd have trouble with that.

Tommy is exciting to watch, I'm just too hesitant to completely switch QBs. What effect could it have on the team? I'm just uncertain on that.

They seemed to play pretty well with him on the field. Especially if they do it over the bye week. I'm also not sold Taylor is close to being remotely close to healthy.

I would be open to seeing rotations of Tommy and Taylor.

I would say that Beck could come up with combinations to get both on the field, but damn, our offense already has too many weapons. Yes, too many. I said it. I really believe it's working against our staff in a way when it comes to creating a solid identity. Today not so much, but this year thus far yes.

Analyze today's tape. Allow for an all out qb competition for the next week, then make a decision. (all depends on Taylor's health of course). Hitch the wagon to that guy for the forseeable future. Just do it. If you have to pull the plug, so be it. I believe fully that Taylor will have the class to handle it like a man.

Why is there so much support for Armstrong? He played against an FCS team, I don't get it.

Bucky, it's because this is Nebraska where the #2 qb is the #1 hero. Been this way as long as I can remember. I blame Frazier for our fans always thinking the next guy could be secretly the most amazing person in the entire world

• Fire 2