List your Top 10

Stumpy1

Well, we are 4 weeks in and some teams have impressed while others have not. If you were to make a top 10 right now, which teams would you have.

Mine:

1. Oregon

2. LSU

3. Stanford

4. Gumps

5. tOSU

6. FSU

7. Louisville

8. Clemson

9. Georgia

10. A&M

i know some of these teams have played pud games but have looked damn good doing so. I gave A&M a little break because of the show they put on against Bama. They will probably lose one more to LSU in Death Valley but will steamroll everyone else. Oregon has looked unstoppable in the games that they played, same with LSU. Stanford is just a fundamentally sound team that punches you in the mouth on both O and D. Bama has looked pedestrian in the games they have played except for the A&M game. tOSU has had some troubles early in games but have adjusted in them to whip the crap out of the teams. Fsu and their freshman QB look unstoppable for now along with Louisville. Louisville might have the 2nd best offense behing Oregon in football.

1. Whorigan

2. Bamy

3. Bucknuts

4. Clem

5. LSUcks

6. South Caroliny

7. Free Shoes

8. Hair Doggies

9. Westwood Team that kicked our ass

10. Friggin' Hillbillies

"Gumps" LOL. You motivated me to come with some nicknames.

1) Bama- I want to put Oregon here, but until someone knocks Alabama off they are the top dogs.

2) Oregon- Mariota to me is very underrated. Kid is amazing.

3) Clemson- have the big win over Georgia. This team may finally be ready to get over the hump.

4) LSU- Who is this new guy wearing Zach Mettenberger's uniform? Almost has as many touchdowns as last year, and one of the big differences, his yards per attempt have gone from 7.4 to 11.2. Cam Cameron has brought the vertical pass game to LSU and is showcasing Zach's big arm.

5) Ohio State- Have handled their business. Clearly the best team in the Big 10 right now.

6) Stanford- I'm not sure what to think about Stanford. They beat Arizona State, but they struggled to beat Army. Their offense and defense stats are in the middle of the pack which is a little alarming.

7) Florida State- This defense is replacing a lot of talent, but that's easier to do when you have top 5 classes coming in every year. Winston has been great so far, but his stats have gotten worse as the weeks have progressed. Maybe this kid just steps up big when all the lights are on him, which we'll find out in a couple weeks against Clemson.

8) Texas A&M- One of the scariest teams in football. Terrible defense so far though, don't know if it's due to the early suspensions or what.

9) Georgia- Aaron Murray did great against South Carolina, and lost a shootout against Clemson. Have a very favorable schedule ahead.

10) Louisville- I know it's FIU, but they did hold them to 30 yards last week, and have the best QB in the nation to boot. However they are in the wrong conference, and needed to beat up on Kentucky a bit more for me to put them higher

Our D lost 5 from the front 7 on D last year. 4 of them were drafted. We have, I believe, 4 or 5 True Fish starting because of lack of depth. It will be serviceable this year, but probably never good. Still, the improvement from game 1-2 to yesterday was significant. My Top 10:

1. Oregon

2. Bama

3. Georgia

4. Stanford

5. OSU

6. FSU

7. A&M

8. LSU

9. Clemson

10.Louisville

• 2 weeks later...

Our D lost 5 from the front 7 on D last year. 4 of them were drafted. We have, I believe, 4 or 5 True Fish starting because of lack of depth. It will be serviceable this year, but probably never good. Still, the improvement from game 1-2 to yesterday was significant. My Top 10:

1. Oregon

2. Bama

3. Georgia

4. Stanford

5. OSU

6. FSU

7. A&M

8. LSU

9. Clemson

10.Louisville

1-loss #3 with the loss from the undefeated #9?

1. Oregon

2. Bama

3. Georgia

4. Stanford

5. OSU

6. FSU

7. A&M

8. LSU

9. Clemson

10.Louisville

1-loss #3 with the loss from the undefeated #9?

They're in the SEC. Circle-jerk.

1 - Bama

2 - Oregon

3 - FSU

4 - Clemson

5 - tOSU

6 - Stanford

7 - A&M

8 - Georgia

9 - LSU

10 - Louisville

IMO, A&M is the most impressive 1-loss team. Their offense is downright lethal, and if they had any sort of defense to compliment it, they'd be undefeated and probably sitting at #1 right now.

The team I'm REALLY interested to see when they play someone good is Baylor. Their offense is really impressive.

Unbelievable. They are #1 in the country in passing offense. And #2 in the country in rushing offense.

I still don't think they've played anybody decent, WVA is pretty bad, but they could likely win the B12. It's crazy.

The team I'm REALLY interested to see when they play someone good is Baylor. Their offense is really impressive.

Unbelievable. They are #1 in the country in passing offense. And #2 in the country in rushing offense.

I still don't think they've played anybody decent, WVA is pretty bad, but they could likely win the B12. It's crazy.

I agree, it will be interesting to see how they do when their schedule picks up. But those are still crazy numbers.

Baylor, Michigan, and Clemson for me. Their schedules are back-loaded so I am clueless as to which is top 5 and which isn't in the top 25. Hate to say it but anOSU has established themselves as top 10 until something happens.