List your Top 10

Stumpy1

The team I'm REALLY interested to see when they play someone good is Baylor. Their offense is really impressive.

Baylor, Michigan, and Clemson for me. Their schedules are back-loaded so I am clueless as to which is top 5 and which isn't in the top 25. Hate to say it but anOSU has established themselves as top 10 until something happens.

one down, and I believe Clemson's turn is next week.

We'll see how Winston handles some pressure.

The team I'm REALLY interested to see when they play someone good is Baylor. Their offense is really impressive.

Baylor, Michigan, and Clemson for me. Their schedules are back-loaded so I am clueless as to which is top 5 and which isn't in the top 25. Hate to say it but anOSU has established themselves as top 10 until something happens.

one down, and I believe Clemson's turn is next week.

We'll see how Winston handles some pressure.

By now you've seen that BC is a win but not an easy one. Maybe the game being in Death Valley will cancel out that FSU got a very strategic bye week.

After Oct 12th games

1. Alabama -- How do you justify putting them anywhere else? Stay here until beaten

2. Oregon -- I would put them at #1 but, see reasoning above.

3. Florida State

4. Clemson

5. Ohio State

6. LSU

7. Stanford -- They lost to a very underrated Utah team. Plus Stanford is in midterms, kids not focused as much on football as they could have been

8. Texas A&M -- Defense sucks

9. Washington -- I am serious. These guys will not lose another game. 10-2 finish and will be 3rd in their division.

10. South Carolina/Georgia -- Would depend on if Georgia was healthy or not. Cuz they are riddled with injuries.