The Shoe

The student section might empty out earlier, but they also show up two hours before anyone else even leaves home.

I get what you're saying, but which would you rather have?

The only reason students show up that early is to sit as close as they can to the field. Not because they just care so much about the team that they want to be there for every second to support the team...

for what reason do you think they want to be close to the field, then?

Our students are fine. So what if they empty out early in blowouts? I mean yeah, I stay til the final whistle, but it's really honestly just not a big deal if I don't. The students are louder, more active and dedicated (not talking about money and junk; strictly their attention during games) than all the rest of the stadium when it actually matters.

Another question.... not the fans but players who displayed "sip the soup" gesture. Famous by Denard Robinson. What's the meaning?

As a coach- you have playmakers who are referred to as : big dogs or beasts

The mantra is you have to feed the big dog or beast to keep them keep them going;keep them motivated/maintain their beastly/big dog bodies- feeding is giving them the ball

When a player makes that gesture- they want to be continually fed- they want the ball