My son needs your help Husker Nation!!

Hello Everyone, I am a 1990 grad of the school of law. We live here in So Cal and my son Sean (who is trying to break into Hollywood) is in a competition to star in a Ford commercial. He recorded an audition at a recent Ford event and now it is posted. The more votes he gets the better his chances. Here is how it works, watch his video and then vote for him. Next, you will get a chance to get 10 extra points by watching two 15 second videos and then answering the two questions. The answer is always "True." You can vote more than once and the voting ends THIS MONDAY. We will be on a plane this Wednesday morning bound for Lincoln since we are going to see the Illinois game. Look for my son he will be wearing red. Can't wait to eat a Runza!! Go Huskers!! Here is the link http://www.fusionene...5835&from=email

Hello Everyone, I am a 1990 grad of the school of law. We live here in So Cal and my son Sean (who is trying to break into Hollywood) is in a competition to star in a Ford commercial. He recorded an audition at a recent Ford event and now it is posted. The more votes he gets the better his chances. Here is how it works, watch his video and then vote for him. Next, you will get a chance to get 10 extra points by watching two 15 second videos and then answering the two questions. The answer is always "True." You can vote more than once and the voting ends THIS MONDAY. We will be on a plane this Wednesday morning bound for Lincoln since we are going to see the Illinois game. Look for my son he will be wearing red. Can't wait to eat a Runza!! Go Huskers!! Here is the link http://www.fusionene...5835&from=email