SIGNED LB Jaevon Walton

Thanks_Tom RR

Any indication of who else is sniffing around?

Well, I would think LA-Lafayette for one. ;)

cHSqp.gif

Let me re-phrase, which teams of relevance are looking at him, besides Missouri?

Missouri and LA Lafayette are the only two I have heard of. By the way, I would say LA Lafayette is still very relevant as he is currently committed to them, and Walton is from NO, giving them a backyard advantage.

Walton is the son of former Bengals' DE, John Copeland. He also has a connection to Nebraska as Cethan Carter and Walton are long-time friends.

cethan carter @ccarter_11

J Roc make it feel like I'm at home

More 247 Predictions for Nebraska after last night's game. Got to think a flip is in store here.

Apparently Carter is actually his cousin. Or at least that's what Walton called him.

Sounds like we are recruiting him at LB.

Walton is the son of former Bengals' DE, John Copeland. He also has a connection to Nebraska as Cethan Carter and Walton are long-time friends.

cethan carter @ccarter_11

J Roc make it feel like I'm at home

More 247 Predictions for Nebraska after last night's game. Got to think a flip is in store here.

Apparently Carter is actually his cousin. Or at least that's what Walton called him.

Sounds like we are recruiting him at LB.

Cuz is a term of endearment most times not an actual meaning of relation.

Do I take this as meaning Walton is being looked as more of a LB/S hybrid or is it just that Joseph is maybe in charge of Walton's recruiting region?

Pretty sure Joseph is our lead recruiter for the area as he has a lot of connections around there so I'm pretty sure it's more of a kid in his area than a potential position coach. Sounds like we told him he could play at any of the LB spots.

Do I take this as meaning Walton is being looked as more of a LB/S hybrid or is it just that Joseph is maybe in charge of Walton's recruiting region?

Pretty sure Joseph is our lead recruiter for the area as he has a lot of connections around there so I'm pretty sure it's more of a kid in his area than a potential position coach. Sounds like we told him he could play at any of the LB spots.

I really like his ability to read from the LB spot. He makes a lot of plays in the back field from that OLB spot.